Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every one my is Rick , I’m new to the forum , I’m currently debating on picking up 2015 CTS -V coupe , just wondering if anyone has insight as to any common issues with the vehicle good or bad . Appreciate any sort of feed back !

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,261 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Rick! Might get more response & info if you go to the specific CTS-V page. Upper right hand corner of this page, click on the three vertical dots and you can find a list of forum pages. If you buy it, be sure to post some pix.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey every one my is Rick , I’m new to the forum , I’m currently debating on picking up 2015 CTS -V coupe , just wondering if anyone has insight as to any common issues with the vehicle good or bad . Appreciate any sort of feed back !

Here’s the update picked it up today !

·
Registered
CTS
25 Posts
Hey Rick did you get the V??? I too have a 2015 v with manual trans. and that is my only suggestion is to get the manual if you can find it... they are hard to find and dont last long also becasue they are so so much fun to drive it is equally hard to find one with low milage. so try and act fast. Good luck in your venture...

·
Registered
11 CTS-V Coupe, '00 Camaro SS, '97 30th Anniversary Z28
15 Posts
Congrats! 2015 is the rarest year I believe, with only around 500 produced. Also, all 2015s were coupes.

I've had my white diamond 2011 V Coupe for almost 5 years. Great cars...you'll love it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts