Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 CTS-V Coupe 6MT Crystal White Polished Wheels Sunroof
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a feeler question as Iam not 100% sure.. I have a 2015 CTS-V coupe I just purchased a few months ago. Its Crystal White Tri-Coat /Ebony,6MT, Recaros and sunroof,cover, ie: fully loaded with 225 miles on it original MSRP was 74,315. If I were to sell could I get 68K for it privately as I dont want a trade.?
I have a clear title in hand. Kevin

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Got tired of it already? I got my 2014 manual V Coupe brand new with an MSRP of: $71,200.00 for $59K. Not sure what you can get for the car, but list it for sale and see what the response is.

·
Registered
CTSV, Denali
396 Posts
Just a feeler question as Iam not 100% sure.. I have a 2015 CTS-V coupe I just purchased a few months ago. Its Crystal White Tri-Coat /Ebony,6MT, Recaros and sunroof,cover, ie: fully loaded with 225 miles on it original MSRP was 74,315. If I were to sell could I get 68K for it privately as I dont want a trade.?
interesting scenario. its going to come down to supply and demand and the supply for a 2015 is limited to 500 cars. so if the right buyer wants a new car for some savings you are in a good spot. I think if yo uwant to move it quickly reduce it to low to mid 60's and do not drive it. to me theres a big difference between a car with 200 miles and 800 miles.

when did you take delivery?

·
Registered
2015 CTS-V Coupe 6MT Crystal White Polished Wheels Sunroof
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got tired of it already? I got my 2014 manual V Coupe brand new with an MSRP of: $71,200.00 for $59K. Not sure what you can get for the car, but list it for sale and see what the response is.
No not tired at all,lol....We own 2 homes plus 4 rental homes and I was thinking of putting that cash into something else plus I have a new 2014 Viper. I dont have to sell it, just putting a feeler out to see what board members here might think I can get as I want a well-informed buyer not a bunch of tire -kicking low-ballers with no intentions to buy.

interesting scenario. its going to come down to supply and demand and the supply for a 2015 is limited to 500 cars. so if the right buyer wants a new car for some savings you are in a good spot. I think if yo uwant to move it quickly reduce it to low to mid 60's and do not drive it. to me theres a big difference between a car with 200 miles and 800 miles.

when did you take delivery?
Delivery was in March..I dont need or want to move it quickly and I have to get 68K or I keep it. Like I said above its just a thought.

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
With the V3 and ATS V about to be released, V2 prices are likely to drop at least for a short time. Right now might not be the best time to sell.
I believe V2 prices will rebound once folks get past the sticker shock of the new V's and recognize the excellent value of a well cared for V2. JMO

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
V-POWER57,

You're going to take a bigger loss and I don't think you will be able to get $68K for it so soon. My advice is hang on to it. Values will level off in about a year from now. After seeing how much GM is asking for the ATS-V and new CTS-V, I think I will keep my V Coupe a little while longer. For what I paid for my V Coupe, there is nothing else out there that can really compare.

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
Short answer is no. Previous post at $59-$60k is what you're staring down.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,167 Posts
All you can do is list it on Autotrader, etc, and hope you can reel someone in.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
225 miles in a "few months?" I'd probably want to sell it too......it seems silly to buy an expensive performance car to watch it sit and depreciate. But depreciate it will.......

I had put 3k-5k per year on my V's.....and that didn't seem like enough.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts