Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0T
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PDY
NEW! LPO, Black Sport Appearance Package, includes (5XZ) 19" gloss Black premium painted aluminum wheels, LPO, (VNI) Black chrome rear trim, LPO, (5V5) rear spoiler, LPO, (5XR) Black chrome grille, LPO and wheel locks
1 - Requires exterior color (G1W) Crystal White Tricoat, (G7E) Red Obsession Tintcoat, (GAN) Radiant Silver Metallic, (GBA) Black Raven or (GLK) Black Diamond Tricoat. Not available with any other RPO/LPO wheels or (PDH) Luxury Sport Package.
2 - Requires exterior color (G1W) Crystal White Tricoat, (G7E) Red Obsession Tintcoat, (GAN) Radiant Silver Metallic, (GBA) Black Raven or (GLK) Black Diamond Tricoat. Not available with any other RPO/LPO wheels.

CWK
NEW! Midnight Special Edition Package, includes (TSA) Black chrome and dark accented front upper and lower grilles, (BC9) dark finish exterior content, including gloss Black DLO window moldings and Black chrome rear fascia applique, (PXW) 18" "After Midnight" dark finish aluminum wheels, (5CS) sueded microfiber shifter and (53S) sueded microfiber steering wheel
1 - Includes (RB7) 18" all-season, run-flat tires. Requires (Y19) Cold Weather Package, exterior color (G1W) Crystal White Tricoat, (G7E) Red Obsession Tintcoat, (G7Q) Phantom Gray Metallic or (GBA) Black Raven and interior color (H1Y) Jet Black with Jet Black accents, (H2P) Light Platinum with Jet Black accents or (HHP) Morello Red with Jet Black accents. Not available with any other wheels, (SA7) Black suede shift knob, LPO or (SC2) Black suede steering wheel, LPO.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I hate how they don't offer a complete black interior option. I wanted black interior, but the pillars and headliner with light gray. Blehh...I went withthe caramel since it was very unique and everything else was black.

·
Registered
NONE
48 Posts
The CWK Midnight Special Edition Package is a great option (includes (TSA) Black chrome and dark accented front upper and lower grilles, (BC9) dark finish exterior content, including gloss Black DLO window moldings and Black chrome rear fascia applique, (PXW) 18" "After Midnight" dark finish aluminum wheels, (5CS) sueded microfiber shifter and (53S) sueded microfiber steering wheel).

However Cadillac is "snatching defeat from the jaws victory"; I am planning on purchasing an ATS Coupe when the MY16 models become available (new 8 speed 8L45 transmission, etc.). Want Dark Adriatic Blue exterior paint and a Kona brown interior (saw this color at the recent DC Auto Show and it is awesome). However this is not one of the exterior color options listed for the CWK. Hopefully Cadillac will either expand the color options for the CWK package or provide all the components as accessories. My strong preference would be a factory install, but Cadillac is always trying to limit the number of factory build options which can be distressing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts