Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been over a month I changed my battery out and my instrument cluster (I believe that is what it is called has gone out)
I’m not sure if it was a fuse that’s been blown or what but I don’t know which fuses to check because I don’t understand the diagram . The car is drivable. Has anyone ever had this happen and if you’ve resolved the issue what did you do to fix the issue?

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
75,429 Posts
Welcome to CF !!! Let's move this to the correct ATS forum for much better exposure. I'll leave a long redirect.

Subscribe the car to www.alldatadiy.com (the online GM/Cadillac/Helm service manuals) and start checking ground cable connections.

·
Registered
2013 3.6 RWD Premium - 2006 BMW Z4M
1,911 Posts
Info here - FUSE LINK

You may already know this but not only should you be checking to see if the fuse is blown but also check to see that power is getting to the fuse. Blown and you replace it, no power getting to it you have to move "upstream" to figure out why, if power getting to it and fuse is ok then the problem is "down stream".

If not sure which fuse it doesn't hurt anything to pull each one and look at it. Sometimes even with the description you aren't sure which fuse is supplying it to the item in question.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts