Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 CTSV Wagon in excellent condition. I am the orignial owner and ordered new but moved to snowy area and need something better in the snow. Garage kept. Mechanically perfect.
18,500 miles. 6 speed manual. No sunroof. Recaro. Black interior. Wood trim and alcantara. cross bow roof bars.
$63,750

Non smoker/no accident

Last year of CTSV Wagon and only year for Phantom grey paint. Title in hand.

Issues: small curb rash on one wheel and dent from door on rear passenger door that can be popped out with PDR just have not had it done yet.

Snow wheels and tires available if interested.

contact me: nsparler at gmail dot com

Having trouble posting pictures so email if interested.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,163 Posts
You should get it.

You might want to list where the car is located.

Gonna get a Subaru?

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,163 Posts
Plum Crazy.

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
Correction, that's (ugh!) Majestic Plum.

Plum Crazy is a MOPAR color.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Yeah, I know, but it's always gonna be Plum Crazy to me. Purple is purple. Go Northwestern Wildcats!

·
Registered
Founder, OBWC
572 Posts
18,500 gentle miles by an owner who calls himself "Trackjunke?
Some people have more than one car (ie a dedicated track vehicle) - which I believe is the case here.

The link above shows going rate for a `14 in great shape. The Manual Wagons tend to command slightly higher prices vs the Auto Plum wagon listed above, although BOTH are great looking rides depending on your transmission preference!

Also, CPO vs standard warranty does have a few differences, but for most of us the extra year of warranty is immaterial relative to the rarity of these cars and getting the color/trans/seat combo that we want.

GLWS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts