Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First price was 51,900-got them down to 49,000,color ,gray with black.A good deal?(This does not include FED tax credit.)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car just has the Lux package & includes all rebates including the 2k loyalty.MSRP 76,900-27,900=49,000.

·
Registered
ELR
13 Posts
The better deals are on black and red cars, with gray rarely being discounted as deeply (fewest # of cars, most desired color).

So $51k no ACC, less fed and state rebates. You'll pay tax on the $51k, then they'll take off the GM loyalty dollars.

It's not the best deal in the world but it's lower than most dealers by about $2k. I'd do it. And I would have paid $2k more to get exactly the color I wanted.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for your feedback. Can also get a silver for the same price.Which do you feel is most desired as far as color goes?

·
Registered
CT6 plug-in, ELR, Tesla Model X, Ford Fusion Energi
643 Posts
Can also get a silver for the same price. Which do you feel is most desired as far as color goes?
You should buy the color you like best. It's not like the silver or grey is going to be a collector's item in five years! While you're getting an excellent price on your ELR, you're still ultimately going to lose money in the long run. The ELR should not be considered an investment that will appreciate over time.

·
Registered
ELR
13 Posts
I echo Blast's sentiment.

I personally don't find the silver is as flattering to the car's shape as the other colors. To my eyes, it looks albino-ish in silver.

But you might find it looks repulsive in red, which is what I'm driving :confused:

Get what you want, not what will fetch another $500 at resale.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got them down to 48k w/o tax credit ,car has 5 miles on it. Should be in its new home by next week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts