Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm having a issue with my clutch system , the clutch is practically almost depressed to the floor with about 2 inches of travel. It's almost like its engaged half way. The fluids are fine. But it just came out of no where one day. Took the car in for repair and they suspect it's a clutch issue. I'm not going to be taking it in there for work. But I'm curious if anyone has had this problem befor, their solution.

Is their an aftermarket clutch kit that would be better for this car. Also some aggressive driving from time to time.(drop gear, dumped clutch to pass)

Other then that only other issues I'm having is when the car is cold . -1c and lower , the transmission on cold start is very rough and have to put a good push on the shifter to get it into any gear with the clutch fully down.

·
Registered
ATS
49 Posts
On zzp website you can pick up the clutch masters set, it's a tad stiffer then stock and grabs nice. I'm liking it so far, along with the lighter fly wheel, adds to a nice rpm drop when down shifting.

·
Registered
Cadillac ATS 6MT Premium
21 Posts
Spec has a custom disc/pressure plate, you have to call and order it since it's not listed. Paired with the fidanza flywheel it's a pretty decent setup. Some shudders in stop and go traffic and some transmission noise from the flywheel, but I love it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts