Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
xts
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The CUE system in this car is really low grade. It doesn't understand my voice (nor the voices of 2 dealership CTE's who tried to show me how to work it). It doesn't route correctly. It tried to route me off I90 onto Waldren Ave. in Buffalo last week when I was already enroute to Rochester on I90. It sent me 50 miles out of the way to Fort Erie from Niagara Falls ONT when I was trying to get to Spencerport NY when a direct route would have been thru Niagara Falls NY to Rte 31. It sent me to a vacant lot 2 miles down road from the Residence Inn in North Conway NH the other day when I entered the correct address for that Inn. And to make matters worse, to erase old navigation entries so as to clean up the clutter you have to erase everything including radio selections, phone pairings, etc. Even my little $200 Garmin does things correctly and can erase individual entries and do correct routing. How come GM's flagship car isn't up to modern-day standards? No wonder they are having such a tough time getting Cadillac sales. I can't wait for them to catch up with modern day technology as I can't use the CUE system as it is. Does anyone have answers for this dilemma and is there an update coming software fix that would correct all this stuff that's now wrong.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts