Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 DTS, 2010 DTS Platinum, 2013 XTS Platinum
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just learned fron my dealer today that My ($62,000 sticker price) 2013 Platinum XTS with a little over 20,000 pampered miles has not 1.2.or 3 BUT all 4 20"rims should be discarded because they are bent. These rims LOOK perfect, no pits, stsins or marks. I reminded the dealer they HAVE DOCUMENTATION THAT i HAVE BEEN complaining about the ride quality and road noise, both since before 12,000 miles, but A L A S they don't seem to value a customer that has owned 3 previous Cadillac's. My Uncle and brother both want to but an XTS after seeing mine. I can't wait to tell then the dealer wants me to spend $2,900 and that's not all, they wany to scrap the Bridestones and quote "sell me a set of good Michelin's!!" ha! What a joke! They said there was nothing available GM abosulutly would NOT stand behind any warranty structal rims, tires or for any reason...WOW I am blown away by a dealer who has been terrific until today.....I guess GOODBYE Cadillac hello Lincoln, BUT, is Lincoln any better!!!

·
Registered
2013 XTS Premium in Silver Coast Metallic
674 Posts
Yet another post that reminds me of how glad I am my dealer swapped out the 20" wheels for 19's before I bought my car. Best decision I ever made.

·
Registered
2013 XTS4 Premium
73 Posts
Yet another post that reminds me of how glad I am my dealer swapped out the 20" wheels for 19's before I bought my car. Best decision I ever made.
That's one of the fantastic things about forums like this. I stayed away from the 20's as well. Unfortunately, not everyone got
the message before buying their cars.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The factory 20"s have been fine on our Jaguar XK. but I'm in the SE with good roads. Are those having issues mostly where there pothole problems?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts