Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,764 Posts
Whoa whoa whoa. Hold it. Is this thing RWD?

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,705 Posts
looks good for a change awesome i know when the rental car companys try to put me in a malibu i always say no dont like them
but that i might try out ones it comes out

·
Registered
Cadillac CT6 (2019)
2,333 Posts
Can't tell much yet; appears to be borrowing from the Camaro (not a bad thing). I guess April 18th should give us a whole lot better view. Interesting for sure.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
malibu definitly needs a swift kick in the you know what. the current one is a snooze fest.

not diggin those tail lights though. rice.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
I am really tired of led. Are there any german cars left on the market that don't slap you in the face with the leds? Enough already. Camaro halos ftw!

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
and I don't have a problem with led headlights. it's the ricer strip lights that make we want to :ack:

Oh yea no doubt. I love the LED tails on the Escalade specifically because they are just plain old red tinted lenses. Nothing fancy, no altezza style BS. Which is why I'm even more baffled as to how the Yukon tail lights ended up looking like they came from the back of Low Rider magazine.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
I am not crazy about some of these new taillight designs they are bringing around. For example, the light pipes on the CTS. Sure, they look classy. But you can barely see them. I don't remember specifically what car, but I remember seeing some car with LED taillights and thinking how nearly invisible the light is. Seems kind of dangerous to me. LEDs don't have the same spread that incandescent bulbs have.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts