Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Escalade EXTLuxury
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to this forum. I am a 3x Av owner and a recent EXT owner. I purchased a 2013 EXT Black Luxury. I am seeking to know if they make black factory window, door and vent trim? Additionally, are there indeed alignment holes beneath these three parts into the body panels? I removed such items on my avalanches. I had two holes behind my tailgate emblem (oops). I am hoping that Cadillac made black parts to replace the chrome? If not, I am curious to remove and paint vs plasti dip? Any help, knowledge and guidance would be hugely beneficial. Thank you very much. Eddie

·
Registered
'07 Escslade EXT
60 Posts
Body color matched front quarter panel vent trim and door trim...YES. This was part of the 'Premium' package in the later MY; ie 2013 and 2014. See image below. FYI: The premium/platinum package was not an option for the EXTs. But the vent rim is the same for all models and I would assume the door trim from an ESV would fit the rear doors.
I do not believe you will find the window revel molding without the chrome. Options are to have it painted or vinyl wrapped. Yes, there are alignment holes for the door trim.
954006e73b_640.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts