Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have a 2013 Escalade hybrid and I am seeing a Service Stabilitrac, Service 4 Wheel Drive message. I have had it at the dealership for 4 days now and they have opened the transfer case and still don't see what the issue is. This is the second time this has happened within a span of 3 months. They are now getting in touch with GM tech support to see the next course of action. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and what was done to fix it.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
jaydeena said:
Hello All, I have a 2013 Escalade hybrid and I am seeing a Service Stabilitrac, Service 4 Wheel Drive message. I have had it at the dealership for 4 days now and they have opened the transfer case and still don't see what the issue is. This is the second time this has happened within a span of 3 months. They are now getting in touch with GM tech support to see the next course of action. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and what was done to fix it. Thanks in advance!
I saw that screen when my hybrid was new. My son was playing with the 4wd knob and a restart as well as a software update fixed the problem. Not a new tranny.

12,778 Posts
Hi jaydeena,
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with your Escalade. I understand what a disturbance this must have caused to your schedule, and I would like to help you get your vehicle back to you as soon as possible. Please send us a private message with your contact information, VIN or case number (71-********), current mileage, and the dealership where your car is currently located so we can assist you further.

Best,

Alex H.
Cadillac Customer Care

1 - 3 of 3 Posts