Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Platinum, 2014 S550
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it listed as an option? Is there another hitch that can be purchased, or is it stock on all AWD's.

·
Registered
14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Son of a Gun Grey Metallic
3,074 Posts
It is not stock on any model, any year; it is an upgradable option from the factory, OR as a dealer add on. You will only have a hitch if you have the protruding cover.

Hitch:
IMG_3242 by TheCaptainJA, on Flickr

No hitch:

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Platinum, 2014 S550
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just put the Weather Tech Black Step bumper on. Keeps everyone away from the bumper on the DD. I have 2 covers, so I am going to neatly rout out the area to connect the bumper to the hitch for a clean covered look.

·
Registered
2013 SRX FWD Performance - Xenon Blue / Shale-Brownstone
296 Posts
It is Xenon Blue Metallic which is the color I have. I like it as well as the day I took delivery and have received several compliments.
I'm pretty sure that's Cap'ns Carribean Blue '10, which tends a tad more towards aqua than Xenon Blue Metallic. I'm pretty sure XBM was offered only in '12 and '13. Here's a pic of our '13 XBM. I've seen one other SRX in the wild this color, and one Escelade EXT (a rare sight no doubt).

·
Registered
2013 Platinum Escalade (crystal red), 2013 Platinum ESV
308 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's Cap'ns Carribean Blue '10, which tends a tad more towards aqua than Xenon Blue Metallic. I'm pretty sure XBM was offered only in '12 and '13. Here's a pic of our '13 XBM. I've seen one other SRX in the wild this color, and one Escelade EXT (a rare sight no doubt).
Don't think your link is working, it takes me to a DeVille thread. Now my previous car was an 04 DeVille in White Diamond, which was definitely not available in either Caribbean Blue or XBM? now that would be a sight!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2017 XT5, Platinum, Dark Granite Metallic, 20" Ultra-Bright
1,512 Posts
The link worked for me. I do see the slight difference in color. You also have the 20" chrome wheels like I have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts