Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS 3.6 AWD (Black Diamond Pearl w/Morello Red)
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the specs for these guys? I've tried looking up the parts but they dont give you any info. Also, has anyone tried adding a better sub and amp to their system?

·
Registered
2013 ATS4 3.6L Premium
253 Posts
Yes, there are a few threads discussing how to replace the sub, disable the microphones (which otherwise kill the response), etc. I forget where they are exactly, but you should be able to find it. Let me know if you can't and I can try to dig them up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, there are a few threads discussing how to replace the sub, disable the microphones (which otherwise kill the response), etc. I forget where they are exactly, but you should be able to find it. Let me know if you can't and I can try to dig them up.
I must not know how to search stuff on here because im having no luck lol. I know how to remove the seats and the sub/amp but that's where it stops. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2013 ATS4 3.6L Premium
253 Posts
I agree, the new search seems to be awful... doesn't work with quoted terms, etc.

Anyway, I saved off a PDF of the one I had found quite some time ago, because I thought it was well written and detailed. I found it on here via specific terms from the PDF, which led me to the thread which is here now: https://www.cadillacforums.com/threads/dyi-sub-amp.579498/

I suggest printing it (I did PDF because I lose paper, haha)... but you get the idea. That should give you a good head start.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, the new search seems to be awful... doesn't work with quoted terms, etc.

Anyway, I saved off a PDF of the one I had found quite some time ago, because I thought it was well written and detailed. I found it on here via specific terms from the PDF, which led me to the thread which is here now: https://www.cadillacforums.com/threads/dyi-sub-amp.579498/

I suggest printing it (I did PDF because I lose paper, haha)... but you get the idea. That should give you a good head start.
thanks for finding that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts