Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
ATS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to my 2013 ATS today and it is dead. Key FOB won't open doors. I used the manual key to get in and no lights come on or the GPS Cadillac logo does not come on. It is completely dead. This this how a dead battery acts? I had no warning. It seemed to start and run fine a couple of days ago. It justs seems if it were the battery there would be some sort of warning. Anyone else had this?

·
Registered
2013 ATS Premium 3.6 RWD
19 Posts
Happened to me beginning of the week. Dealer came out and jumped it. Said it might have been from leaving the fob in the car. Car had sat for about four days due the weather. Seems to have been fine since, then today I went to use the remote start to try to thaw it out and hopefully get in into the garage after another bout of winter fun and it just barely turned over. It was in the 20's all day and the car is usually in the garage but it is making me wonder....was there a major onstar update or something?

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport White Diamond
13 Posts
Dead battery means no power... there isn't really a way to warn you lol.

maybe something drained it.. left lights on.. etc.. just charge it and keep driving. if this keeps happening, take it to the dealer and let them figure it out.

FYI fully draining a battery will kill it after about 8 times... at least that used to be the number maybe its better now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts