Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,764 Posts
Better looking, but still has two too many doors.

·
Registered
2011 Crown Vic LX, 2009 Chevy Malibu 2LT
5,607 Posts
Love the interior appearance and tail lights.

The front end of it still reminds me of an Evo X though, unfortunately.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
The old SRT8 was the only Charger I liked. But, in pictures, this looks like the worst Charger this millenium...

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
That nose is seriously pushing the limits of what is acceptable on a big American car, but holy crap does that new interior make up for it.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
As with the Camaro ZL1 I don't see what there is to get excited about the interior; i.e the seats look cheap, the steering wheel contemporary generic and the from what I can see of the dash and binnacle pretty mundane!

The car looks like what it is, a basic model that some flunkies in the styling department tacked on some already outdated performance car clichés and said "Wow" on their way out the door to the roach coach at the curb for lunch. The rehash of the of the Chrysler 300's grill takes this theme to the point of absurdity. Fiat management should fire the current styling staff and bring in the boys and girls from Italy!

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
I don't see anything great about the interior. And while the power is good, it's middle of the pack considering engine size...

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
I don't see anything great about the interior. And while the power is good, it's middle of the pack considering engine size...
It's not how good this interior is, it's how monumentally bad the last one was.

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
Aack. The door vent thing is as absurd as the front end, I prefer the last model

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Yeah, it looks a lot like an EVO-X when looking at the front end, and in profile. I do like how it looks from the rear and the interior IS monumentally better than the last one's.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
The front and rear "bumpers" look to have been inspired by a Bricklin SV-1, an aside from Bricklin's aspiration to "safety car" status, not an inspired design. I hope this type "bumper" doesn't set a trend for the near future!

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
Funny, I just saw an ad at a bus stop for the new Charger saying "don't follow design trends" :lol:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts