Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have an issue and i have even took it to cadillac to get it service and they seem to not even can find the problem. So my car is awd and i have staggered rims correct size for my Cadillac same hieght but backs wider than front, but when i put them on there was no issue i also added spacers to the back cause i hated the space so it’s sticking out at least half inch, i try taking them off still same problem the car still feel like something stoping one of the back wheels like a jerking it put rubber center caps also, still the same issue! It’s only when i press glass you feel the jerk! When i accelerate to much , my no traction light comes on. I took it too transmission shop nothing wrong also it only has 56,000 miles , Cadillac can’t seem to find the problem. I’ll Drop pictures of my car..
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
2,594 Posts
If I read you right, your problem is that occasionally you get the traction control light and some jerking at hard acceleration. Is that when you accelerate with the car in motion, from a stop, or both?

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts