Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I currently have a K&N Full Intake, and a Magnaflow System. I love the current sound but I want a little more performance and sound. Anyone know of any supplier of headers/down pipes for the V6 CTS's? If not would I have to get some custom made?

Also, has anyone ever put aftermarket headers on their CTS v6?

· Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
3,784 Posts
I believe the exhaust manifolds are part of the heads now so no way to put headers on them. I could be wrong if I misread the information but I do believe this to be the case. You would have to change the heads to something that allowed headers. A lot more work than a conventional engine not setup that way.

Rodney

· Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
5,037 Posts
Or be the first to grind off the integrated exhaust manifold, drill and tap a few holes, and custom fabricate the headers, and bolt them on. Easy. :thumbsup: You can get that all done by next weekend, right? We expect to see pictures when you're done. :yup:
Knowing the Chevy crowd likes to modify things, has anyone done anything for the bowtie crowd?

· Registered
2017 ATS 2.0T AWD. 2008 CTS retired
736 Posts
Or be the first to grind off the integrated exhaust manifold, drill and tap a few holes, and custom fabricate the headers, and bolt them on. Easy. :thumbsup: You can get that all done by next weekend, right? We expect to see pictures when you're done. :yup:
Knowing the Chevy crowd likes to modify things, has anyone done anything for the bowtie crowd?
Just run a pipe from the head right through the fenders on both sides, fender exit CTS coupe would be awesome.

· Registered
'09 CTS DI FE1 Luxury
1,507 Posts
May I suggest installing turbos between the heads and fender exits. Awesomer :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.