Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With hand-sanded real wood accents, hand-stitched Italian leather dash, two-tone ultra-soft Nappa leather seats, uniquely polished 20-inch wheels and state-of-the-art Uconnect Touch – our flagship provides passengers with the sense of pure old-school craftsmanship combined with innovative technology."

Exclusive features found on the Chrysler 300C Executive Series interior include either Mochachino or Black Poltrona Frau "Foligno" leather-wrapped instrument panel, cluster brow, center console side panels and upper front- and rear-door panels. Premium Nappa leather covers the door armrest, bolster and center console armrest.

Two-tone Mochachino or Black seats are wrapped exclusively in supple Nappa leather and include 12-way power-adjustable driver and front-passenger seats (including four-way power lumbar) with two-mode ventilation and two-mode heated seats for both front and rear passengers. Specially selected Natural Pore Mocha or Pore Gray real wood trim is finished in a low-gloss to enhance the beauty of the wood.

On the exterior, the Chrysler luxury flagship replaces chromed fascia, mirror and door handle accents with a unique platinum chrome finish for an even more upscale look. Topping off the unique exterior is a platinum-chrome finished grille surround with platinum-chrome sculpted grille blades for a truly distinctive appearance (late availability).

Read more...

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I thought the first generation 300C would have made a decent DeVille.. I think this makes an even nicer one.. It doesn't feel like all that long ago the first 300C came about and I wondered where Cadillac's version was.. Now here comes the second iteration and I'm still wondering.. If and when Cadillac does decide to get back in this game, Chrysler will be on their third generation. Lincoln has also bowed out of this arena and this leaves us with only Chrysler for a full-size rear wheel drive luxury sedan. I'm not exactly at peace with the exterior - but if Chrysler gives the Executive treatment to the SRT8 - which looks much nicer on the outside (besides the horrid grill), I'm be very impressed.. As mentioned before, the interior of the new 300C (I sat in the regular version) is very, very luxurious.. Hyundai certainly has their hands full with this car...

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
The interior of this ROCKS a Genesis...

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the center stack of the Genesis better but this isn't far behind. Otherwise, I like the interior of the Chrysler.. Exterior-wise, I'll take the Genesis in anything but the SRT8.. Not that I feel the Genesis interior is cheap - it IS very nice - but the 300C feels more expensive - even in standard form.

·
Registered
chevy 350 powered 86 FWB, 00 safari h.t. 66 toro, 83 lesabre
6,397 Posts
damn thats sharp. makes my cadillacs interior look like its out of a chevyota novarolla.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
I thought the first generation 300C would have made a decent DeVille.. I think this makes an even nicer one.. It doesn't feel like all that long ago the first 300C came about and I wondered where Cadillac's version was.. Now here comes the second iteration and I'm still wondering.. If and when Cadillac does decide to get back in this game, Chrysler will be on their third generation. Lincoln has also bowed out of this arena and this leaves us with only Chrysler for a full-size rear wheel drive luxury sedan. I'm not exactly at peace with the exterior - but if Chrysler gives the Executive treatment to the SRT8 - which looks much nicer on the outside (besides the horrid grill), I'm be very impressed.. As mentioned before, the interior of the new 300C (I sat in the regular version) is very, very luxurious.. Hyundai certainly has their hands full with this car...
The only thing Chrysler has is a car that's not out yet. The 300C was a good car. But the STS had a richer interior with more features. The DTS wasn't as good a car in the performance categories, but it bests the last 300 in features and interior appointments.

The 300 has almost zero market as a limo. And I'd dare to say it wasn't a good option for the upper level executive. The new one may be but until they stretch it, it won't be a viable option for limo duty.

·
Registered
Previous STS' 1995/97/99/01/03
1,194 Posts
Nice interior, very nice.

But, am I the only one not appreciating the hand sanded wood veneers?
They come across as very flat, almost like Chrysler went overboard ensuring that everyone
would realize they are using real wood.
Wouldn't mind seeing a bit of a sealer coat, if nothing else but to help with UV damage.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I'm extremely impressed. Chrysler has come very, very far in terms of interior design and quality of execution in even the last two years, much less the last five!

·
Registered
1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
3,013 Posts
I have been considering a 300 for my next car, there is a lot of 2010's on the market that can be had for a good price,but the 2011 is supposed to be far superoir as far
as refinments go, mainly a much improved upscale interior, I haven't seen a 2011 in the flesh yet.

·
Registered
Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300
5,418 Posts
WOW that is nice. Still pissed off that the only large sedan at Cadillac is still the same unimpressive bullshit they've been selling since 1994.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Outside of the stupid blue toy gauge treatment and the lack of a leather and wood wheel and wood shift knob, I like it.

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Heated rear seats. Hand stitched real leather dash. 4 way adjustable lumbar... High end leather used throughout. A V8 with optional AWD. These are luxury features the CTS should have, considering its a Cadillac. Everytime someone tries to put underglows on a CTS, the response is always "It's a Caddy..." Well, this is a Chrysler, and its more 'Caddy' then the CTS...

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Good to see wood steering wheels going away. After driving the PCH in the Seville today, I'm tempted to swap for an all leather one. When it comes to sporty driving, consistent contact with the wheel is important.
Not just sporty driving...safe driving as well. Its hard to do evasive maneuvers when theres a layer of sweat between your fingers and the wheel. Even tho it doesnt look as nice, the Escalade has the best use of a wood steering wheel, as the wood is only on the driver side of the wheel.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Supporting members get to use signatures. If you want to advertise your "Nashville SEO" and "unique gift basket" businesses, look into becoming an authorized vendor.

Thank you.

Still wouldn't own another chrysler after the problems with my Magnum R/T. That said, it does look great.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
The XTS comes out in a little over a year, right? All the 300 is is a refresh. It is certainly nicer looking inside and I like the outside but everyone praising Chrysler and decrying Cadillac is just taking advantage of the timeline. Chrysler doesn't have anything new and groundbreaking while Cadillac is going to have an all-new car.

And this is from someone who really likes the 300...

·
Registered
77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB
10,022 Posts
I like the looks of it, but Chysler will have to convince me that their mechanicals and electronics are up to par before I'd even consider it.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts