Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Vendor
ATS 2.0T gone, 17 Charger Scat Pack current
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're thrilled to announce the release of tuning support for the 3.6 powered 2012-2015 CTS models on our inTune and Trinity tuners.

Gains of 12 rwhp/15 ft-lbs can be seen when used with 93 octane fuel, in addition to improved throttle response, better shifting and improved overall performance.

Tunes for 91 and 93 octane are provided as well as a firm or hard shift option for the TCM.

You can adjust idle speed, shift points, rev/speed limits, WOT spark and fueling, and much more beyond the provided tunes if you desire.

Let me know if you have any questions!

(I've seen a bunch of 08-11 guys asking, and we're planning to look at them next ;))

Thanks

·
Registered
13 CTS Coupe AWD
4 Posts
So does this mean when I download updates to my Diablosport Intune this will be there for me to install into the car?

·
Registered
13 CTS Coupe AWD
4 Posts
DiabloMike said:
What didn't work exactly? If its a calibration we haven't seen yet it will let you read it out to send it to us, we update these applications weekly to add anything new we got from the field. Thanks
I did send the file into Mike M. And it was a transmission issue. However even with the download he provided me it still did not recognize the TCM.
Awaiting new downloads.

Unknown TCM

·
Vendor
ATS 2.0T gone, 17 Charger Scat Pack current
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you still need the update for the TCM, I have it ready, shoot me an email, mlitsch @ diablosport.com please

Thanks

·
Registered
13 CTS Coupe AWD
4 Posts
DiabloMike said:
If you still need the update for the TCM, I have it ready, shoot me an email, mlitsch @ diablosport.com please Thanks
Updated yesterday. Got it and have installed it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2013 CTS Sedan
16 Posts
We're thrilled to announce the release of tuning support for the 3.6 powered 2012-2015 CTS models on our inTune and Trinity tuners.

Gains of 12 rwhp/15 ft-lbs can be seen when used with 93 octane fuel, in addition to improved throttle response, better shifting and improved overall performance.

Tunes for 91 and 93 octane are provided as well as a firm or hard shift option for the TCM.

You can adjust idle speed, shift points, rev/speed limits, WOT spark and fueling, and much more beyond the provided tunes if you desire.

Let me know if you have any questions!

(I've seen a bunch of 08-11 guys asking, and we're planning to look at them next ;))

Thanks
Any plans on tunes for the 3.0? I already have a Trinity from a prior car and would like to be able to use it again.

·
Registered
1968 Caddy 1957 Caddy 2015 SRX Premium 2011 CTS Coupe
48 Posts
I'm still waiting for the 08-11 intune! I had it on my ford diesel, and my Escalade. It works awesome.

Come on Mike! LOL

·
Registered
2012 CTS V6 Performance Coupe AWD
3 Posts
So, what intune do I need to purchase for my 2012 CTS 3.6 and will it have the tune uncluded for my year?

·
Registered
2008 CTS Black Raven Sedan / LY7 / 6 Speed Manual AY6 / RWD
501 Posts
There are lots of options for that Rodney -- Trifecta, IPF, KPE and Overkill.

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
2,640 Posts
Do our cars run better on higher octane fuel? I have heard differing opinions and just not sure. been running 87 Octane so far.

·
Registered
2008 CTS Black Raven Sedan / LY7 / 6 Speed Manual AY6 / RWD
501 Posts
I felt a serious difference at 93 octane, but I usually run it at 91. The LY7 manual says use 89 for more performance & towing, but that's a dead giveaway that the ECU can compensate for more octane. I know the LLT sees more power on good fuel, yours should be even better as it's a Delphi ECU which is more advanced than the Bosch.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts