Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Stealth Blue CTS-V Wagon
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm always surfing the web looking at whats out their in V land and saw this 2011 CTS-V sedan for sale on Ebay. I have never seen or knew that they made a tan interior with the V, anybody else seen this color combo before. I have a 2011 Thunder gray sedan and have only seen the ebony or the gray for interior colors. I know in 2013 they offered the Stealth Blue interior with the Stealth Blue package but never seen this one before. Thanks in advance for any info

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-CTS-CTS-V-CTSV-/351427216881?forcerrptr=true&hash=item51d2b1c5f1&item=351427216881
$_12-3.JPG

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
You found a rare one. I regularly surf the web looking for anything V related too and have never seen that color combo either. Looks kinda dull to me, and the no Recaro's........

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Wagon-Raven Black, manual, satin graphite wheels
456 Posts
There was a black and cashmere in the sedans and wagons that was similar to the saffron inserts you could get on the coupes as well. I just learned of it recently while trying to create the option break down for more years than the 15 coupes (its still a lost cause but I'm working on it anyway).

I've still never seen this in the build info for a car though. I'm going to follow the link and look the VIN up out of curiosity though.

----------

According to the build info this car has light titanium interior. So, that's just a bad picture with weird lighting.

Here's a pic of the black and cashmere combo referenced above from an owner on another site.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN9Te9M9QBWxdkIPkIzJ7VdgJUo1DA6e6pnuEQMy2RR13fr3rHBPm8fDA1Bwz27JQ?key=T3pKYWF0dDFzZ1g2ajFfZEs2Si0yeTJBUERlUzh3

At the current point I'm at with my research this black and cashmere is by far the rarest single option. I've hit around 1000 2011 VINs of which around 120 were Vs and found one sedan and one wagon with it.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,183 Posts
:thumbdown:

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
^^Agree. That black and cashmere is pretty bad.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I agree that it is ugly. But it is rare and you are not likely to see another car with the same interior if you have it. Sometimes there is a reason something is rare though. Rare doesn't always mean desirable.

·
Registered
2013 Stealth Blue CTS-V Wagon
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was a black and cashmere in the sedans and wagons that was similar to the saffron inserts you could get on the coupes as well. I just learned of it recently while trying to create the option break down for more years than the 15 coupes (its still a lost cause but I'm working on it anyway).

I've still never seen this in the build info for a car though. I'm going to follow the link and look the VIN up out of curiosity though.

----------

According to the build info this car has light titanium interior. So, that's just a bad picture with weird lighting.

Here's a pic of the black and cashmere combo referenced above from an owner on another site.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN9Te9M9QBWxdkIPkIzJ7VdgJUo1DA6e6pnuEQMy2RR13fr3rHBPm8fDA1Bwz27JQ?key=T3pKYWF0dDFzZ1g2ajFfZEs2Si0yeTJBUERlUzh3

At the current point I'm at with my research this black and cashmere is by far the rarest single option. I've hit around 1000 2011 VINs of which around 120 were Vs and found one sedan and one wagon with it.
I doubled checked all the pictures they had listed and it's definitely tan and not light titanium. I have seen photos of the black and cashmere and can't say it's my first pick for interior color, its pretty ugly. Curious to see if you find anything else on the tan interior. I'm not looking at buying it I just like seeing what different trims etc are out their, I'm pretty happy with mine. Thanks for the info though.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,183 Posts
I am not a Cashmere fan, and I agree that appears to be Cashmere. I have a standard wagon with Titanium, and it is much nicer than the Cashmere, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder (and owner). The Ebony/Saffron combo on Recaros in the V is good looking, I think.

·
Registered
456 Posts
All I can go by is the build info for the car here and it says light titanium with the same AFH RPO I have seen on all light titanium cars. If I ever run across a V with some other RPO for cashmere when building up the file of V option break down I'll try to remember this thread and come post about it but so far all I've seen is the Ebony, Light Titanium, Ebony/Cashmere, Ebony/Saffron, Stealth Blue, and Ebony/Red stitching (for 15 Coupes)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts