Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Cadillac EXT premium
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking into getting a dual exhaust (4 tips) for my 2011 ext. What system do you suggest and how much does it roughly cost? If you have any pictures that would be a great help. Thanks!

·
Registered
'07 Escslade EXT
60 Posts
My suggestion will always be Corsa if available for your purpose. That will be what I go with if I ever mod the exhaust on my EXT. Had a Kooks header and Corsa catback setup on an LS1 Formula that sounded incredible. NO DRONE at cruising!

·
Registered
36 Posts
i had an 08 esv with mbrp cat back and it sounded amazing. For the money I felt like it couldn't be beat. I just bought a 13 ext and was going to go with a mbrp cat back again but for some reason there isn't one for that year ext but there is one for a 2010. yall have any idea why? i'm going with mbrp this go around again.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Corsa is a good exhaust, had several and sold many on this forum, the best sounding exhaust on these trucks is B&B, have had them all but keep coming back to them

·
Registered
2014 ELR
98 Posts
I'm going to go with magnaflow. I had one out on my recommendation of my muffler guy who's done all my cars. It was a good compromise between rumble and luxury. I didn't want an all out get out of my way sound. To me it gave it the perfect gravely deep growl.

·
Registered
2011 Cadillac EXT premium
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok thank you for the info. If I want to buy now, do I just take the exhaust to a exhaust shop? How much is that you think?

·
Registered
Raven EXT
27 Posts
My EXT has the GM Performance Exhaust. It sounds fantastic. Nice deep rumble under heavy load, quiet highway cruising no drone whatsoever. Nice bark on start up. I honestly can't imagine a different exhaust sounding better. But I'm biased. Also looks fantastic with the large chrome tip. Worth looking into. Cheers.

·
Registered
10 escalade 10 cts-v
3 Posts
I had a corsica on my 2005. It sounded great. I installed a dougs electric cut out on my 2010 after I bought it. Sounds good as well. It was a fraction of the cost. I also had the cutouts on my 2010 cts-v both are great chouses. I can run it open or stock at any time

·
Registered
Raven EXT
27 Posts
The GM Performance Parts exhaust should be available at your cadillac dealer. I have not seen them online. Not sure on price. There is also a GMPP cold air intake.

I like those two options because it's like a factory upgrade.

----------

Here are the two part numbers I could find.

Exhaust part#: 19156352

Intake part#: 17800809

Go to gmpartsdirect.com and search the numbers and add them to cart then you should be able to view the items on the left of the home page.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts