Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am recently purchased a 2011 CTS-V for my wife for her birthday. What exhaust have any of you installed for a nice rumble without it being too obnoxious when cruising at 65 mph? This vehicle has the 556 HP engine. Probably looking for recommendations for exhaust after the Cats... not looking to install any headers or pull off converters. We currently have a 2008 CTS 6 Cyl and she wanted MORE POWER!! CTS-V...here she comes!!! I appreciate any comments!

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,296 Posts
Check out Corsa Performance. I would guess the Touring version is what you want. Damn expensive considering it's just the mufflers (and not a full cat-back), but they sound great and don't drone at all when just cruising along.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
15,058 Posts
Most cat backs have a drone that is too annoying. The best system is headers and stock exhaust, but since you don't want to go that route I would check out YouTube for sounds and opinions. Otherwise you may just want to try Corsa as AAIIC mentioned and hope for the best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts