Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Screen switched to Windows CE start up menu in Chinese. After having the unit replaced, now the location indicator of the navigation spins. I have to take the unit back to the shop. Thankfully my car is still under warranty. Is there any way that I can have the Cue put in my car instead of whatever this is so I can stop having these issues?

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD
1,229 Posts
Screen switched to Windows CE start up menu in Chinese. After having the unit replaced, now the location indicator of the navigation spins. I have to take the unit back to the shop. Thankfully my car is still under warranty. Is there any way that I can have the Cue put in my car instead of whatever this is so I can stop having these issues?
No..

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,806 Posts
Janicejackson2 said:
arw1510 said:
Try asking this in the correct forum. You're in the first gen CTS forum.

KOT

Moderator edit: I believe this is the 2008 - 2013 CTS general Discussion forum.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,176 Posts
Blue screen of death?

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,806 Posts
Try asking this in the correct forum. You're in the first gen CTS forum.

KOT

Moderator edit: I believe this is the 2008 - 2013 CTS general Discussion forum.
To the mod who for whatever reason had to add that comment. Originally this thread was in the first gen CTS. Heck, the link is still there with the Moved symbol.

KOT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts