Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
'11 CTS Coupe RWD
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
coupe11-blackice.jpg Picked it up yesterday Aug 7th and needsless to say. I'm very happy. If you zoom in on this pic you can see the metalic effect. Its loaded. If you have any questions about this model let me know, I will try and help.
Cheers,

·
Registered
'10 CTS Prem 3.6 DI-FE3 / RWD / Wht Dmd / Ebony Recaro Seats
166 Posts
Sweet, really nice! Enjoy the new coupe. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac STS V and 2012 CTS V Sedan BD Corsa
145 Posts
View attachment 67098 Picked it up yesterday Aug 7th and needsless to say. I'm very happy. If you zoom in on this pic you can see the metalic effect. Its loaded. If you have any questions about this model let me know, I will try and help.
Cheers,
It looks beautiful:thumbsup:it`s the first pic I`ve seen in "Black Ice"

More pics please

thank you
Harry

·
Registered
2008 CTS4
281 Posts
I wasn't sure if I liked the look from the pictures I've seen, but I saw one in person last Friday and I have to say that they look pretty sharp.

·
Registered
11 Cadillac CTS4 Coupe, crystal red, 18", chrome grill, tint
271 Posts
speedbump

Looks sharp! My dealership is trying to locate a black ice for me, I'm coming off an 08 sedan lease. I'm looking for the titanium interior--what color is yours? Every car here has the black interior, I'm really not thrilled for black on black, I want some contrast.

BTW,
coupes on this lot have slightly different wheels

·
Registered
'11 CTS Coupe RWD
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Alpet, My interior is black. I wanted tan at first but then I warmed up to the white contrast stiching found in the black version. I saw the titanium on a sedan and its nice but I just couldn't see it staying clean for long.
My wheels are the 19" high polished aluminum included in Y43 option, tires are P245/45ZR-19" front P275/40ZR-10" rear.

·
Registered
'11 CTS Coupe RWD
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are wondering about the optional interior "light pipes" here's they are in this night picture, that blue line you see on the passenger side is infact a soft light, the pipes flow into the doors on both sides too.

·
Registered
2010 CTS 3.0L AWD
23 Posts
Very sharp! I saw a silver coupe in the showroom when I bought my CTS sedan. I also have the LED interior lighting option...very cool looking at night!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts