Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS4 Coupe Premium
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I've had my coupe since November and it has taken a beating with rocks in the front end. I got an awesome bra put on the front but now I notice that a rock hit the front emblem and cracked it. Any ideas where I can replace/Repair it or purchase a new one? Never had this happen to me! Thanks.
Mk

·
Registered
2019 CTS
2,898 Posts
Go to ebay and do a search for 2008-2011 grill emblem, they always have them listed. Remember the coupe has the same front end as the sedan so either emblem will work. The emblem on the car now is secured with 3m tape which is extremely strong. Let the car sit in the sun or use a hair dryer to heat the emblem and soften the glue. Use either a nylon pry-tool or as I prefer, a piece of strong test fishing line. Catch the line behind a corner of the emblem and once the glue has softened use a sawing motion and the emblem will come right off. clean the area real well and peel and stick the new one. Total time is about 30 minutes which includes adequate time to congratulate yourself on a job well done.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
There are a bunch of teens in my neighborhood who specialize in emblems, wheels, GPSs, etc. I believe the name of their organization is: MIDNIGHT Auto Supply. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts