Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a 2010 Cadillac SRX premium. I was wondering what all accessories come from factory. I believe the previous owner took them out but I would like to purchase them to make full use of my car. The only thing I know missing is the cargo net partition. I’ll make a purchase for that. Please let me know if you know of anything like this. Thank you

·
Registered
2014 SRX Lux
422 Posts
2 things in the back that I like. 1 is the "fence" that mounts to, and slides around on the cargo floor. Helps hold stuff from sliding around. The other is the retractable cargo cover. Sort of a tonneau cover for the cargo area.

These came with my 14. Not sure about the 2010.

·
Registered
2015 SRX Premium FWD
963 Posts
Look under the storage compartment lit for the fence, as there is a place for it to be stored, snapped to the lid.

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your replies. I did check it under the storage compartment. I’m missing the partition. I’m thinking of buying a flexible cloth like material partition instead of stainless steel.
Also I’m missing the cargo cover. The previous owner tried to take as much as possible from the car before selling it.
Also I was thinking how will I know the version for my navigation??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also thank you for the photo. I see on the driver side mini compartment you have a circular lid or some kind. What is that?

·
Registered
'21 XT5 Prem-Lux w/ Platinum
1,065 Posts
Looks like the spinner hold down for the spare tire, goes on the threaded rod sticking up in the center of the spare rim.

Max

·
Registered
2014 SRX Lux
422 Posts
Thank you for your reply. I’m missing the spare tire as well!!!!
Yeah, I think the spare was an option. Discussed many times on this forum. Search for it. In leu of a spare you get some tire slime and a pump. A flat these days is a 1 in a million event. Replace your tires before they are bald and you should have no issues.

I hope this is not the start of a trend for you, but many advised you to walk away from this car when you asked.

$3k for headlights, Willy? Really?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I think the spare was an option. Discussed many times on this forum. Search for it. In leu of a spare you get some tire slime and a pump. A flat these days is a 1 in a million event. Replace your tires before they are bald and you should have no issues.

I hope this is not the start of a trend for you, but many advised you to walk away from this car when you asked.

Some people had certain problems that I haven’t faced yet so I’m okay. Also i doubt the oem headlights are that expensive. I would rather buy a used oem headlight and change the plaster cover.

·
Registered
2012 SRX Luxury
489 Posts
Not really a one in a million. The wife just had a piece of steel in her "like new" Continental Tires. I was out of town and she has no spare for AAA to swap in so I sent her immediately to NTB Tire and Auto where we bought the tires and they fixed the flat free. She was lucky it didn't happen out of the area and went flat. Instead it was the tire low warning and a quick drive to the tire shop had it back in business without effort.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It also depends on where you drive. Country road? You might face this issue more than others. Highway and city? I really doubt, unless you’re having a bad day

·
Registered
2015 SRX Premium FWD
963 Posts
Yeah, I think the spare was an option. Discussed many times on this forum. Search for it.

Mine were $1100 and change + labor, warranty cost each. Warranty cost is 28% less than retail, then, plus tax on parts.

Yes, really!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Reactions: WILLY92

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you for the photos. I believe option for spare tire wasn’t installed on my car.
And does anyone know how the TPMS sensor look like? The rear passenger tire pressure is not showing up.

·
Registered
201 Posts
And does anyone know how the TPMS sensor look like? The rear passenger tire pressure is not showing up.
could be a bad sensor or it needs to be programmed…a 10 year old sensor is probably at the end of life.
take it to a tire shop, they might be able to program or read it.

Reactions: Kunal.b
1 - 17 of 17 Posts