Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010 SRX
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was @ my dealer yesterday when it turned into a launch for new SRX & Station Wagon.
I was there looking @ a loaded 2009 CTS & was floored by the new 2010 SRX!

I bought my GLK350 only 4 months ago & it has zip on the new SRX, especially for the $.

I went back to dealer next day & bought this new great car for GM.

I got beyond terrific deal for my Mercedes-Benz but got only $1000 off MSRP for SRX.
All in all I won't complain & real happy with the way I was treated, etc.

I ordered my SRX loaded with "Premium" package, rear entertainment center,
Chrome 20" wheels & Cargo cover. MRSP: $50,095.00 paid $49,095.00.
Radiant Silver/Titainium Leather. Good chance I will have in my garage less then 6 weeks?

·
Registered
'08 SRX4 V8 Sport
251 Posts
Glad that you are happy with your trade for the 2010 SRX. After you have a few miles on it, give us a report of your opinions of it's features and your driving
impressions. Also, a few nice photos will be appreciated.

·
Registered
Cadillac
738 Posts
What color did you get? The dealer I bought my CTS from said they would order me one a couple weeks ago, but I didn't know what color to order. Some of the colors are carry-overs, but I am not sure about the others (like grey flannel). My current SRX is Black Raven, and I saw 1 picture Black Raven and it looks nice, but I would like to see a couple more. Also, the interior choices are odd. I am wondering what the Brownstone looks like. I have not seen an SRX in person and I don't want to order until I've seen it, but they do have some Chevy Equinoxes around here that are the same chassis, and they look very nice. There is a really nice stamping for the rear door frame that looks really good. Congratulations!

·
Registered
2010 SRX
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What color did you get?
Radiant Silver/Titanium Leather

Someone from GM had 2 brochures & I got to see the colors.
Without seeing the colors on cars itself I would not order any of them.
I got to see my color choices with car they brought to the launch & I love it!

·
Registered
2005 STS; 2011 SRX (Mocha)
64 Posts
Dealer notified me my 2011 SRX was "made" on the 22nd of August, and shipped on the 29th.
Should be here (PA) by this week-end. I ordered one in the Mocha Steel Metallic w/Brownstone interior.
Saw that color on a Chevrolet Equonox, and it looked spectacular!

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Wagon Black Diamond Tri-Coat
354 Posts
Dealer notified me my 2011 SRX was "made" on the 22nd of August, and shipped on the 29th.
Should be here (PA) by this week-end. I ordered one in the Mocha Steel Metallic w/Brownstone interior.
Saw that color on a Chevrolet Equonox, and it looked spectacular!
Made on the 22nd of August or 22nd of July? I think the "trip" from Mexico to your dealer in eastern PA will take about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
2010 Perf 3.0,AWD, 2011 Yukon Denali,(403HP), had 04 SRX
1,160 Posts
Congrats Barry626 ! You traded up! Your color is fantastic. The brown interior will nicely compliment the wood trim too. Get ready to attract stares :yup:

Best of luck!

SS

PS.....for a door molding protection idea see my album.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts