Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
none
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty close to trading in my 2007 Jeep Cherokee SRT-8 for a new 2010 Escalade Premium ESV, which stickers for $76.7K
Right now Cadillac is offering 0% financing for 72 months, which I plan on taking advantage of.

I was wondering if anyone had some insight on what I should pay for a 2010.

Thanks for your help!!

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I have two standard 2010's, I believe they both listed for 72605, got almost 14k off the first one, it was in Feb and we have snow all month and car sales were so poor the dealer called me and made the offer, 10k off the second one a month ago, this one sat on their lot for a while due to someone cancelling their order, took the 1.9% on the first and 0% on the second, that is why GMAC has to borrow money from the taxpayers every quarter. :( One more thing I have purchased over 40 cars/trucks from this dealer, so they kind of like me

·
Registered
2010 Escalade ESV Premium
1 Posts
I closed that exact car on Saturday the 24th of July. I got around 9K off sticker bewteeen incentives and dealer backing off sticker... it was my first car from this dealer, as I have normally driven Yukon XLs.

·
Registered
none
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I closed that exact car on Saturday the 24th of July. I got around 9K off sticker bewteeen incentives and dealer backing off sticker... it was my first car from this dealer, as I have normally driven Yukon XLs.
Did you get $9K off sticker plus the 0%?

·
Registered
none
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got back from 2 different dealers in Columbus, OH. Both barely were able to get under $74k (ESV Premium black/black) and sent me on my way.

If I could find $9K off stcker with 0% I'd buy right now...since invoice is just over $71K.

·
Registered
2010 Escalade EXT
15 Posts
Have you bought your lade yet? If not I can help you in a couple ways... I have access to invoices and something called a VIN incentive lookup. I need to know at least the last 8 digits of the vin on the truck your lookin at. If you wanna tell me exactly the colors and options you want I'll even find a lade near you, what all incentives are out there and also the exact invoice price for you. I work for a GM dealer in Colo. Im tryin to earn some respect from some fellow forum members so that someone might respond to any of my posts:yup:

·
Registered
2010 Escalade EXT
15 Posts
Have you bought your lade yet? If not I can help you in a couple ways... I have access to invoices and something called a VIN incentive lookup. I need to know at least the last 8 digits of the vin on the truck your lookin at. If you wanna tell me exactly the colors and options you want I'll even find a lade near you, what all incentives are out there and also the exact invoice price for you. I work for a GM dealer in Colo. Im tryin to earn some respect from some fellow forum members so that someone might respond to any of my posts:yup:

·
Registered
2010 Escalade EXT
15 Posts
I just finished a 39 mo lease on '07 hard loaded EXT and got last 3 payments waived though pull ahead program, dealer gave me $1500 under invoice minus another $1500 loyalty rebate combined with 0% for 72 months and no D&H. I got a Black on Black EXT hard loaded again without power-steps. With taxes and all I financed just over $64k no cash down. Great deal and love he truck its my 3rd black EXT, andt his is by far the best product I have seen thus far.:yup::yup::yup:

·
Registered
none
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haven't bought just yet. I'm looking for a 2010 ESV Premium Black on Black. Lemme know if you need anything else.

Thanks a ton for the help.

·
Registered
2010 Escalade EXT
15 Posts
there is a blk/blk ESV in Beaverton, OH lux pkg w/ rear ent pkg MSRP is mid $76k their cost is low $73K, unless you qualify for special customer appreciation rebates in which you would have recieved an e-mail or direct mail piece with redemtion code there isnt any combinable rebates with 0%. This being said if you can get them under $74k with their D&H fees I think you are doing pretty good, if you dont want 0% there is a $5k rebate. Also know that there isnt a ton of blk/blk ESV inventory near you so might be why they are not going under invoice. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
none
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I found a friend who works at a dealership. He's hooking me up with family and friends discount. I'm still waiting to hear back on the final price. Does anyone know how much the family and friends discount is?

·
Registered
2010 Escalade
22 Posts
Just got back from 2 different dealers in Columbus, OH. Both barely were able to get under $74k (ESV Premium black/black) and sent me on my way.

If I could find $9K off stcker with 0% I'd buy right now...since invoice is just over $71K.
Go to talk to Ron Rose at Germain in Dublin. He hooked me up with a great deal. I had the deal done in 10 minutes. PM if you need additional info. I had a supplier discount offer but nonetheless best car buying experience I had.

·
Registered
none
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Go to talk to Ron Rose at Germain in Dublin. He hooked me up with a great deal. I had the deal done in 10 minutes. PM if you need additional info. I had a supplier discount offer but nonetheless best car buying experience I had.
I rec'd the best price from this dealership so far, but still not a great offer.

·
Registered
Cadillac 2015i Escalade ESV Platinum
85 Posts
I just sent you a PM about the one I was looking at.

THANKS for doing this for us on the forums!!! :cool2::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

·
Registered
none
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not one dealer has gone below my GM parts supplier discount. Which is about $4000 off sticker. Do you guys think I should be able to get them lower than that for a 2010 ESV. I'm also dion' the 0% financing, and you can't combine incentives. The dealership is also giving me $28,500 for my 07 Cherokee SRT8, which is $1k more than any other dealership.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts