Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2010 Hot Rod Power Tour

941 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  cvettr/cts-v 
#1 ·
Couldn't sleep so I loaded some pictures in the album section. Enjoy:)

#2 ·
I went to one of those in '05. Alot of really cool stuff. The MSD-V was there then. Can't wait to read the article about it.

#3 ·
I couldn't see the pics. It kept directing me back to my own profile.

#8 ·
I heard the same thing at one point however it is working for me.

Thanks for sharing OP.

#9 ·
No you did nothing wrong you will see what I mean if you click on my alblum it will redirect you to yours, because you have one. It was brought up long ago and thread is now under site news etc...

nice pics :) This was the first year of the last 5 I wasn't able to attend. I usually hook up with them for about 3 stops or so then head home. I've never done the "long haul".
I bet why a couple can see the alblum is because they do not have their own alblum set up with pics in it.

#7 ·
Thanks for the response. That 70 chevelle with the twin turbo duramax was insane. They announced next years tour will end in Detroit. Would be nice to get in a few days on the 2011 route. Hope to see you on the road someday. I have family in Green Bay and run thru your area ofton on my trips to the clinic in Madison.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.