Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Escalade
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all...
just picked up my 2010 escalade last night after trading in my 2007 EXT.

the usb iPod interface usually works great but i'm noticing now that sometimes, the scroll on the side of the music list is "greyed out" and the screen wont let me scroll through the music. I can only see the first 6 songs in the playlist...anybody else have this problem? if so, what's the deal on fixing it? :hmm:

btw i have an ipod touch

·
Registered
none
23 Posts
I have a 2010 ESV with an iPhone 4 and mine works great. Have you updated the software on the iPhone since 4.0.2 has been released?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I have a 2010 ESV with an iPhone 4 and mine works great. Have you updated the software on the iPhone since 4.0.2 has been released?
I have a few 3gs iPhones, iTouch and iPod classic and they all work in my 10's, my black 10' you can use the Nav while moving, and no lock pick, my white 10' does not allow you to use while moving, but both trucks give full lists.

·
Registered
2010 Escalade
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey...
i actually realized about 2 days after i posted this that there was the "limit features while driving" option in the CONFIG. well, it was turned on. i didnt even realize that it was only greyed out while i was moving. after i turned it off...the system works like a charm and i LOVE it.

as far as the chord...i kept hearing that you needed a special chord from cadillac that comes with the CTS for the iPod to work. when i bought the truck i demanded that the salesman give me a chord, and if i had to come back for one i would be very disappointed. sure enough he jacked one out of the CTS in the showroom...works great but i guess you can just use a regular USB to iPod chord.

thanks for the responses guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts