Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Never thought I would have the good fortune to purchase a CTS however due to an unfortunate situation need for the seller I'm picking up a mint 2010 CTS with 30,000 miles for 17K.
I will have it looked at to be safe at the local garage. Everything I'm reading is the car should be selling for 23-24K. I'm not sure of the model however. I'm guessing it is the base model.
It does have the bigger sunroof and the 6 disk changer but I couldn't find anything that indicated the model. Did the car fax, saw what he paid for it 28K 13 months ago.

Any thing particular I should look at for. The car is mint, owned by a senior citizen. 20% tint all the way around will be my only mod in the near future. Does the base support an IPOD?
If not is there a mod to do so without it being overly complicated? His floor mats are pretty dirty, any suggestions on a high end replacement?
Any input, real life gas mileage, tips would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

12,778 Posts
Fenster, it's wonderful that you're thinking about a CTS! As Shoevette mentioned, posting in the CTS section of the forum may yield more results if you're seeking immediate opinions. In the meantime, I'm happy to pass along the build sheet of the CTS you have your eye on, so please feel free to email me at [email protected] for further assistance.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

EDIT: I see Fenster already posted in the CTS section and it's generating helpful feedback as well! http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2008-cadillac-cts-general-discussion/284052-about-buy-2010-cts-please-help.html#post3248150

·
Registered
2012 Mercedes E63 Amg Station Wagon
1,348 Posts
Some pretty good deals out there on the regular CTS's. I saw a wagon in good shape yesterday with 50K miles on it for 19.9K. Almost sorry I did'nt save the 47 grand and get that instead of the V. It had the 3.6 in it. Would have been a fun project to do twin turbos on that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts