Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS Sedan
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning,
I purchased a 2010 CTS 3.0 Luxury Sedan about three weeks ago. It came equipped with a standard 3.5mm input jack in the center counsel (no usb). Long story short the previous owner broke off the tip of the male end of the jack. I grabbed some pry tools and popped the flush mount out from the center counsel and removed the 3.5mm input jack from the mount. After further inspection it appears the previous owner attempted to remove the broken piece from the jack by using something like super glue as there is a nice dry white substance inside the jack surrounding the broken tip.

I'd like to simply replace this 3.5mm input jack hub myself but can't seem to find the part or part number online. Does anyone have this part number on hand?

I'm a tech savvy guy so I know I could probably repair this with a generic 3.5mm input jack from Radio Shack for about $2.00 but I'd really like the solid built authentic GM produced hub to plug back into the flush mount so as to keep the integrity of the automobile. Taking it to a dealer seems silly as I'm sure they'd charge me $80 and an hour of my time for something I know probably only costs $5 or $10 and is something I can do in under 10 minutes.

I've checked high and low on the board and can't seem to find my answer. A lot of people having problems with phones not syncing up but nothing on actually replacing it.

Thank you for your assistance.

·
Registered
2010 CTS Sedan
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I spoke to the local Cadillac service center and was given GM part # 25814514. Upon further review of the boards I found a discussion about this part but the person said it was simply the plastic bracket only and not the actual input.

If anyone has the input part number that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I spoke to the local Cadillac service center and was given GM part # 25814514. Upon further review of the boards I found a discussion about this part but the person said it was simply the plastic bracket only and not the actual input.

If anyone has the input part number that would be greatly appreciated.
I'm showing a 25908035 Ipod interface cable which goes in the center console under the armrest. I suspect it has the USB connector as well. It runs under the console. List price $49.84.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,143 Posts
Check out GMpartsdirect.com or rockauto.com

I truly think any jack brand will do. I wouldn't hesitate to use a "Radio Shack" one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts