Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the 2009 come with a 5 year 100,000 mile Powertrain Warranty or is that 2010 thing?

·
Registered
Cadillac
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like it was 5 years or 100,000 miles for the drivetrain on the 2009 models. Imagine that - 556 Hp, 551 lb ft of Torque and a 5 year warranty.....

·
Registered
13 Volt, 2008 Outlook XR (05 CTS Blk/Blk Traded-in)
662 Posts
If you would have told someone that a few years ago, they would have laughed, of course they also may have hopped in their 300 hp 'supercar' of the time also.....

·
Registered
826 Posts
The five year, 100,000 mile warranty on my '09 V2 was the cheese that made it impossible for me to not have one.

I asked the sales person to check twice...before I was convinced.

I ended up with two supercharged vehicles, one turbo charged and a Prius...(to even out the carbon foot print).

I am so satisfied with the vehicle that I am about to void the power-train with a trip to LPE. But I have few worries.

·
Registered
05 SRX; 09 V
273 Posts
I had a 69' Boss 302 Mustang and the factory warranty was 90 days! You couldn't get air conditioning either! I loved that car. I wish I still had it for anybody who was going to ask that dumb question!

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
363 Posts
I had a '69 Hemi Superbee brand new in it's day...and the warranty was 12 months....and an original price tag of $3850. Fun and fast car, but very unstable above 100 mph and the brakes...well what brakes! I wish I had it today...but only for shows. My '10 warranty is 5/100 powertrain only and 3/50 bumper to bumper, but I was able to upgrade to the 6/100 bumper to bumper thru Cadillac for a small fee (couldn't resist when you think of all the electronics these days).

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V
54 Posts
Picked up my '09 V a couple months ago...through the Certified Cadillac program - 6yr / 100,000 warranty. Was the icing on the cake. Did the same thing for the wife's Escalade a year ago. MUY impressed with Cadillac's commitment for their certified program.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts