Discussion Starter #1
Vehicle Details
Year : 2009
Make and Model : Cadillac CTS 3.6L Direct Injection Premium
Exterior Color : Crystal Red
Interior Color : Cashmere with Cocoa Accents Leather
Auto or Manual? : 6-speed Manual
Odometer Reading : 43499 kms / 26851 miles
Location of Vehicle : Edmonton, AB, Canada.
Asking Price : $23,500 USD or $26,000 CAD.
Description :

Pristine 2009 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Direct Injection Premium Package. This car is fully loaded with every single option that was available, and more. It stickered for $62,000 CAD new and has been taken care of very well. No dings, dents, scratches, or any accidents. Odometer reads 43,449kms. Non-smoker, no pets in vehicle, no weird smells. Car is currently stored in my garage for winter. Paint is in mint condition and has been taken care of with Zaino polishes. Leather shows no wear, wrinkles, cracks, or stains. You will never find another 2nd generation CTS with a manual transmission in this condition with these options.

The long list of features and options include:
• 3.6L Direct Injection V6 with 304hp. Cadillac specs regular fuel for this engine.
• 6-Speed manual transmission. Yes, this is a VERY rare manual transmission. It took me 3 months to find a fully loaded car with a manual when I bought this. There were less than 4 in North America.
• Factory touch screen navigation that pops up from your dash when you need the full screen, or you can leave it down when you only want to see the radio functions. Very cool Cadillac feature.
• Bose 8 speaker system with 40GB hard drive for radio that allows you to use your radio as a PVR. Yes, this Cadillac lets you pause and replay live AM/FM/XM radio, just like a PVR on your TV. You can pause your radio, turn your car off, come back later, and resume. Also has USB slot.
• Ultraview dual panel sunroof that tilts and slides. Also has power shade so you can close off any part of the roof.
• Memory package: Retains seat, mirrors, steering wheel (steering wheel is power tilt and telescopic) position for 2 drivers.
• Complete keyless operation: Leave your remote in your pocket or purse. When you walk up to your car and pull the door handle, the door unlocks and opens, the seats, mirrors, and steering wheel move into your position. Your car knows you! When you leave your vehicle, it automatically locks as you walk away. Never fiddle with your keys and remote again. Both remotes included.
• Heated and Cooled driver & passenger seats. Each have 3 settings: high, medium, low. Seats are full leather and powered with lumbar adjustment.
• Dual zone climate control so driver and passenger can have different temperatures.
• BlueTooth connection for your cellphone. Supports voice pass through so your car can do anything Siri can, including read text messages.
• Articulating HID Xenon headlights that turn with your steering wheel. They light up what’s around the corner before you get there.
• FE3 Sport Suspension option with Limited Slip Differential. With the manual transmission this car is an absolute blast to drive. I have a 2004 CTS-V as well and enjoy driving this car more than that.
• Automatic lights and wipers. This Cadillac does everything for you. Turns on/off lights and wipers as well.
• Cruise control.
• 60/40 split folding rear seats.
• Steering wheel audio controls.
• Crystal Red Tintcoat premium paint
• Reverse parking sensors.
• Interior ambient lighting: Soft white LED glows at night.
• Sapele wood trim on dash, center console, doors, steering wheel, and shift knob.
• Universal garage door opener: Program it to your garage door so you don’t have to carry your remote.

Upgrades that I have done:
• 19” CTS-V wheels with Nitto Invo tires
• This car looks like a 2011. The front valance has been replaced with a 2011 and emblems on the rear trunk lid have been re-arranged. Cadillac updated the front valance and rear emblem placement on 2010. Front bumper has not been replaced, as they are identical.
• CTS-V side skirts / rocker panels. I bought factory parts and had them painted at the dealership. These are much sportier and edgier than the base CTS rocker panels.
• Factory rear spoiler. A genuine Cadillac accessory that I added.
• Fender vents replaced with 2011 style.
• Magnaflow exhaust. Quiet enough to be a daily driver, but loud when you punch it.
• HID Xenon fog lights that match the colour of the low-beams.
• Cadillac logo puddle lights that light up the floor when you open the doors. All interior lighting changed to white LEDs.
• 35% tinted windows.
• Brushed aluminum pedal covers. Genuine Cadillac accessory that I added.

Contact Information
Please PM me

Pictures :

·
Registered
2009 CTS4 Premium & 2012 SRX4 Luxury
605 Posts
Very nice! I would definitely be interested in this car but for 2 things. One it's Cashmere, which I detest, sorry got to have Ebony. And two, I just bought mine a month and a half ago. Yes it's an A6 but I gave up on ever finding a M6 with the Crystal Red / Ebony, 3.6 DI and both Performance and Premium packages. Yours has way fewer miles and some nice upgrades, good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,177 Posts
Nice looking car. Good luck with selling her.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts