Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally got some news about purchasing a 09 V, well the wife got bad news and unless God shines down a golden rainbow it looks like I can't get one until Sept Oct. time frame. :banghead:

So..... When does 09 production stop and 10 models begin being manufactured? I ask because isn't the 10 models start coming out during that time?

I have heard that 10's will up in cost with no other options being added (performance wise) other than a new interior option.

I guess I wasn't praying hard enough for my wife, she is bummed that she didn't get her new position but, she was rooting for a V more than the new position.

I was bummed she didn't get the position, she was bummed no new V...... twilight zone moment!!!

So if anyone in the know care to enlighten me I would be very appreciative. Moreover, if your in the Austin SA area I'd buy BBQ :D

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
If you are really serious in a purchase of a V2 and will do it in a couple of weeks or sooner, the two dealerships that do the most are excellent....

Contact these by phone or e-mail, both can give you the best help available.... they can get the vehicle to you or you can pick up the V2 and drive it home, I had a blast coming to get mine and the 2500 mile drive home, and with all expenses, still saved a bundle under MSRP....

Most folks know who these dealers are so, if you are really serious, and not a looker, these guys can get you a car now..

Right NOW a a great price...

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
I'll enlightn you for free BBQ. Coming to Dallas any time soon?

·
Registered
'05 Stealth V- MAggie,Cam, Kooks Headers, Corsa Exhaust, B&M
31 Posts
So I am currently looking for a new V and live in California. I have a feeling I'd get ripped off at my local dealer. Any suggestions? I own a 05 V but do not want to trade it in.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Pick up your phone now call Tony in Florida, or Scott in Michigan, athey will price a vehicle out to you or sell one on the lot, they will discuss delivery....

I did it got great deal and the ride home was a blast 2500 ride the first two days keep it under 65 or so...

These guys will get you best deal........ if you really are a buyer not a lookie lou.....

·
Registered
NONE
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both can do better deals than what is locally available here in Austin or San Antonio, so I agree, they do a good job. Unfortunately the deal feel through for my wife so I will most likely have to wait until Sept Oct to get one, which is 2010 model possibly. Still looking for someone ""in the know" about 2010 models and when they come out, and what they are adding or deleting. If Scott or Tony can keep the good deals going I'll 100% absolutely get one then. Just a matter of model year and what's available.

·
Registered
NONE
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still no word on 10 models from tony or scott...hmmmmm

Anyone think 09 production extends to Sept Oct time frame?????

Also anyone seem a CTS-V with pin stripping on the side?

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V
239 Posts
Still no word on 10 models from tony or scott...hmmmmm

Anyone think 09 production extends to Sept Oct time frame?????

Also anyone seem a CTS-V with pin stripping on the side?
I thought GM typically starts new car production in July/August. It would be very unusual for them to produce 09's into the Fall of this year.

·
Registered
NONE
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is what I thought.
I also thought 09 CTS-V production would stop this month, but I've heard July is the month they stop to re-tool for 10 model, but what do I know......

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V, 3K miles & '87 Turbo Buick, 29K miles
3,435 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^^
LOL
I guess that is out..... So I was watching videos on HRE Carbon Wheels.... So how do they not damage the rims when replacing tires????

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
They're sure as hell not offering any great deals on leftover '09's in the Republik of Kali, as a general rule. Kat MkRat, Pat MkRat's better half did get 1K over invoice a while back, which was probably one of the better deals out here, and I am possibly working on one, but probably more like 3K-4k off MSRP, and I am only guessing at that.

·
Registered
867 Posts
They're sure as hell not offering any great deals on leftover '09's in the Republik of Kali, as a general rule. Kat MkRat, Pat MkRat's better half did get 1K over invoice a while back, which was probably one of the better deals out here, and I am possibly working on one, but probably more like 3K-4k off MSRP, and I am only guessing at that.

you'd save that even if it was shipped to you by our two dealerships that everyone knows about...
wait and pay more........ I was going to wait till OCT... but the offer to me was way too good.. got mine 2April...

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Thanks for the info, I am looking into that right now as we speak. I am really tired of the Republik of Kalifornication's attitude regarding everything. I expect them to start taxing us on the air that we breath before long.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts