Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be the First to own a new STS-V New Style 2008 STS-V

I have them in stock pics coming shortly..

810-225-1228
Scott Pratt

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Be the First to own a new STS-V New Style 2008 STS-V

I have them in stock pics coming shortly..

810-225-1228
Scott Pratt
Thanks Scott! You are always on the cutting edge!

I can't wait to see the pics of the exterior AND interior. Please give us all angles of the outside and inside of the car.

Thank you again!

SG

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problem.. They will be posted tonight.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sal, I'd help you out in any way I can you know that.

Pics will be posted tonight or tomorrow.. stay tuned.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Come on Scott! You are killing me here! Please post as many pics as you can so we can see every detail. Can you post a pic of the new key FOB as well? I heard GM redesigned it.

If you want, email me the pics and I will post them for you. :bouncy:

SG

·
Registered
CTS 3.6 SOLD!Now SAAB 9-3(me), CTS Wagon(mom), STS 3.6(dad)
457 Posts
:postpics:

temporary of course, just till you post the pics. hahaha

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will post pics of the Fob too.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Here Are The Pics

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See I am the first one to post pics on the first one received by a dealer..

:)

·
Registered
Cadillac
185 Posts
It looks like basically the same car with new chrome fender air extractors & a slightly redone interior.
Very cool.:thumbsup:
Thanks for posting the pics!:)

·
Registered
Formerly 06 STS-V, now 13 XTS
536 Posts
Excellent pictures! Thank you for posting them!

It is hard to see the chrome accents on a silver car, but I think that it has chrome door handles if I am looking at it right. Does the V also have a chrome strip on the rocker panels?

Also, what are the extra buttons on the steering wheel? The prior ones had 4 buttons, this one has 6.

I'm torn on the fender vents. I like the idea of them and the way they look up close, but I agree that in this implementation they broke up the flow of the car somewhat.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I am glad I got a 2007 STS-V.

I don't like the side vents. It breaks up the smooth sidelines of the car. I don't like the fact that they added aluminum inserts on the top of the interior's center stack which is nothing more than a glare blinder when the sun's position perfectly hits it. There you are driving along and BANG! Sun bounces off the aluminum and right into your eyes. I already have a problem with the sun glaring off the chrome shifter housing and now Cadillac added more.

I don't like the new steering wheel. I like the fact that my 2007 STS-V has a 1-6 preset button on the right side of the wheel, but I didn't or couldn't see it in the picture.

I do like the instrument cluster. Cadillac made it looks a bit more upscale, although I still think the STS should have nicer guages and more guages like the Corvette does.

I would like to see a picture of the new key FOB as well as a picture of what the HUD looks like when it is on.

Scott, can you also find out if the 2008 STS-V key FOB will work on the 2006-2007 STS-Vs? I may do the swap if it will work and if I like the 2008 key FOB.

Thanks for the pictures and for your support of this forum!

SG

1 - 20 of 57 Posts