Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone knows if the '08 models are coming off the line yet. I remember reading something official recently that it would be available in August. This would mean a production start very soon.

·
Registered
2007 STS AWD, 1SB, Nav, Chrome wheels and moonroof
161 Posts
I have seen several of them around my area (SE Michigan) in the last few weeks. More than likely they are fast feedback cars that are getting real world miles on them. I should start to see more and more as the car wash that I use in Warren has a corporate account with the GM Tech Center.

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
I pass transports on I-96 leaving Lansing every morning. So far, only 2007 units of CTS, STS, & SRX.

·
Registered
2018 XT5
640 Posts
It's been my experience (35 yers. at GM) that most but not all vehicles don't start the next years models until after the 2 week shutdown in July. Usually the offical GM release is near the middle of Sept. but being this is a contract year for GM who knows, they may try to get extra cars into the pipeline just in case.
===================
I'm wondering if anyone knows if the '08 models are coming off the line yet. I remember reading something official recently that it would be available in August. This would mean a production start very soon.

·
Registered
2014 Standard SrX grey/black 2006 GTO
1,795 Posts
Typically the Sigma cars have had production start in June, unless there is updating like what happened with the '07 SRX.
But you will often see next years models show up in late June or early July.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts