Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an aftermarket 2 DIN Stereo for my car but I can't find the OEM wiring diagram. It has 2 connectors which I believe one goes to the amplifier and the other one is for power and steering wheel controls (I'm not sure, just guessing). It would be great if someone send me the wiring diagram or OEM to aftermarket converter or so. I attached the OEM connectors picture in case needed. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 SRX V6 RWD, 2011 CTS Premium Coupe
721 Posts
I bought an aftermarket 2 DIN Stereo for my car but I can't find the OEM wiring diagram. It has 2 connectors which I believe one goes to the amplifier and the other one is for power and steering wheel controls (I'm not sure, just guessing). It would be great if someone send me the wiring diagram or OEM to aftermarket converter or so. I attached the OEM connectors picture in case needed. Thank you
What would be great is if you would put the correct head unit in it. That way you can use the correct wiring, your steering wheel controls will work, and so will your headlights.
You can get one unlocked on eBay for $50.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Deville
316 Posts
Or call Crutchfields and take the guess work out of the equation. They will tell you everything you need to know over the phone or live chat.

·
Registered
1997 Eldorado 2008 SRX
34 Posts
you can check some postings in this thread

·
Registered
2011 CTS4 Coupe, 2014 ELR, 2018 XT5 AWD
882 Posts
Do you have radio option code UQA (premium audio) or UQS? (Preimum audio with surround)
Do you have the rear seat entertainment package, U42?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts