1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CTS , 2008 SRX , 2009 CTS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
I have 2008 SRX with memory function
My driver seat is not working well. Every time I press the driver 1 position it change the position even when I reprogram it it keeps changing it every time I press the button
Does anyone know what is the problem?

·
Registered
2007 SRX AWD
232 Posts
When you place the seat in the position you want, you must hold down the button until it beeps and stores the position. Are you doing that?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you place the seat in the position you want, you must hold down the button until it beeps and stores the position. Are you doing that?
yes & when I press it again To recall the memory seat every time it moves different than other .. sometimes it’s not responding sometimes it moves toward to the steering wheel and a lot of positions

·
Registered
2007 SRX AWD
232 Posts
On my '07 it is set to slide the seat back when the ignition is turned off. It seems like the car needs to then be locked, and then when unlocked with 'my' remote #1, the seat slides forward to my set position. If the car is unlocked with remote #2 my wife's, the seat moves to her preferred position.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On my '07 it is set to slide the seat back when the ignition is turned off. It seems like the car needs to then be locked, and then when unlocked with 'my' remote #1, the seat slides forward to my set position. If the car is unlocked with remote #2 my wife's, the seat moves to her preferred position.
Yes before it was working well like you said
I think it needs to reprogram

1 - 5 of 5 Posts