Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was walking up the block when I saw a brand new black 08 parked outside of my hotel (in downtown Chicago). The bright white LED reverse tail lights caught my eye, and I immediately recognized it as the new CTS. Upon close inspection, I was surprised to see that it was an Enterprise rental. I believe it was a 1SA (no DI badge, 17" rims", regular headlamps). Really awesome to see in the raw!!

Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
'06 CTS, '05 CTS, '04 SRX (V-8)
165 Posts
Try living in Mich. I see one everytime I go somewhere. Hundreds of GM employees have been driving them for months.

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
We just got a few of them in, one of them is already in the hands of a happy customer.

I have only had a few minutes to look at one. I'll try to snap some pics later today.
I think they look great, especially the dash.
I don't really love the cluster, but I do love the dashboard and the audio controls.

·
Registered
Cadillac
17 Posts
The first shipment (arrived last Thursday) to Valley here in Rochester NY had 3 CTS's; two went to Enterprise and the other was the one I ordered back in mid-June. It's Crystal Red just like the pic above. With the DI, sound deadening and new interior it's a huge improvement. Fast, quiet and comfortable. The ultraview sunroof is really cool too. I still have the smile glued on my face. Valley is hoping for another shipment this week so they have one to show. LOL. I don't claim any special credit for the first customer delivery. My '05 CTS lease was up on August 3rd and I had to to something! :)

MARK

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
I don't know how many we have ordered, most of the units we are getting appear to be sold.
Some of them could be Enterprise units.
I am impressed by the looks for sure.
I need to go drive one!
Oh well, I am sure I'll get a chance soon enough.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I have a bunch in stock now.

If you need one see me.

·
Registered
2015 SRX4 Luxury
621 Posts
I can't believe Enterprise is getting these as rental units!! I don't see any Bimmers, MB, Lexus, etc, on the Enterprise lots!! Not around here anyway!

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
We have people lining up to look at these things before we are even done prepping them.
I think we got 3 more yesterday. I saw some more in prep.
I suspect we'll keep getting these and selling them as fast as they come in.
I really dig this car.

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD FE2 DI 304hp
746 Posts
If I got a call from one of the 5 dealerships I've called to see the car in person I'd probably order one.

Silver ext/black interior
AWD
3.6 DI
Sport suspension
high polish rims

I think it msrp's at around 39.

I think its a winner but I need to see it.

I just can't bring myself to order a car I've never seen in person.

Thanks for the heads up. Should be a winner.

JB

·
Registered
413 Posts
The dealership here has no idea when they are getting any, I'm very dissappointed... They said they'd give me about 15k trade in on my 03...

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
We have a red one that is LOADED, man that car is gorgeous!
Makes me wish I had some money to spend on a car.
The nav system is unbelievable. The display raises up out of the dash, the features are great and there is no more nav disc. It looks like the car has a hard drive in it.
You can connect a USB device inside the console! (nav only)
There is also a remote player (ipod?) jack inside the console.
I haven't done much studying on this yet so I can't tell you how all the stuff works but I was really impressed.

·
Registered
110 Posts
We have a red one that is LOADED, man that car is gorgeous!
Makes me wish I had some money to spend on a car.
The nav system is unbelievable. The display raises up out of the dash, the features are great and there is no more nav disc. It looks like the car has a hard drive in it.
You can connect a USB device inside the console! (nav only)
There is also a remote player (ipod?) jack inside the console.
I haven't done much studying on this yet so I can't tell you how all the stuff works but I was really impressed.
Wow. That's provides my fix for the day. Thank you so much for posting those pictures.

If you happen to get a few shots of the red, I'm sure we'd all love to see it. Please tell me it has Ebony leather...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts