Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen an actual photo on the internet of the 2008 Escalade in Stealth Gray? If so, could you post or send the link?

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
Cadillac
4 Posts
I saw it in person....It's kind of go a blue-ish tint to it. Was thinking about it, but chose Black on Black instead.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I may replace my older 07' with an 08' in gray, my dealer will have one in under 2 weeks. :) I will take a pix and post it if someone does not post one first. :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may replace my older 07' with an 08' in gray, my dealer will have one in under 2 weeks. :) I will take a pix and post it if someone does not post one first. :)

Many thanks Carl :highfive:

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
78 Posts
thanks for the pics.... anyone know what the differences are between the '07 and '08??? cosmetic or otherwise???

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Think they moved the word Escalade on the hatch from one side to the other, and the front emblem in now the color of the truck, it was black background. A few thing inside, again very minor

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
thanks for the pics.... anyone know what the differences are between the '07 and '08??? cosmetic or otherwise???
PLEASE search, as this has been posted at least 10+ times now:

Deletions
-Exterior color (53U) Radiant Bronze
-Exterior color (63U) Red E
-Power liftgate interior strap (power liftgate is standard.
-(PCW) Information Package
-(PCX) Climate Package
-Under hood air filter gauge
-Oil level switch in ol pan (2008i)
-2 additional DVD map updates
-Rubber finger on liftgate pull-down hand cup

New Features
-Exterior color (46U) Stealth Gray

-Exterior color (80U) Infrared. Available at extra charge.

-(PDW) V8 Ultra Luxury Collection (Navigation, Rear Camera, IntelliBeam headlamps, Heated/Cooled Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Release 2nd row seat, 22" Wheels.
-New Key Fob design
-"Dome Off" lettering on lamp controls

Changes
-All rear badging changes to "Escalade" and will be located on the lower right of the liftgate. Side door badging will not change.
-PRNDL LED indicator changes from Green to Red on "D", "N" and "M" designations
-Power liftgate switch graphic changes fron "O" to "OFF"
-Second row bench storage changes to twin cupholders
-Front console, rear Auxiliary Power Outlet (APO) articulating cover/chrome ring will be replaced by non-chrome tether APO cover
-Cubbyhole to the left of the headlamp knob is currently flocked; flocking will be replaced by a rubber mat

All small little year to year detail stuff. Now, who's going to be the next person to ask the same question.....

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
78 Posts
caddycruiser - i was wondering if you would tell me how i can play dvds on the nav screen while the truck is moving????? is there some way to trick the system???? is there some code you can punch in???? or maybe i can step on the emergency brake a little bit??????? i have never seen anyone ask any questions on the message board about that so i figured you would know since you as so freakin cool.....:punch:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
HCVONE If you need a Cadillac Escalde. Let me know I'd be glad to order you one..

Scott

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
infra red and stealth grey look awesome on CTS-V's ... i'll have to see it on an escalade in person before i make a final decision but it looks cool

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
8 Posts
Hello,
New to the forum, thought I'd add some additional pictures to show the flake detail, I'll add better photos when I get a chance to wash her. BTW those are not scratches, just spider web.

·
Registered
None at the moment
623 Posts
Now, who's going to be the next person to ask the same question.....
I would hope everyone who wants to know what the changes are... so...

Why are changes not put as a sticky at the top of the group listing as "changes from 2007 to 2008" then you wont have anyone asking as everyone knows where it is????

While i'm at this, why is there not a sticky that says "changes from G2 to G3" at the top of the list as a major version change info...

Many Thanks
Ashley

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I would hope everyone who wants to know what the changes are... so...

Why are changes not put as a sticky at the top of the group listing as "changes from 2007 to 2008" then you wont have anyone asking as everyone knows where it is????

While i'm at this, why is there not a sticky that says "changes from G2 to G3" at the top of the list as a major version change info...

Many Thanks
Ashley
Good question, there was so few changes just never put a sticky on it like from 06' to 07' :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts