Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2008 escalade with a heated seat problem, passenger side works good but driver side inop....the hvac led stays on no prob but u here the module click on and 10sec later u hear it click off......its got the heated TADS not elements it has the heated/cooling fans.....need helppppppp

·
Registered
none
234 Posts
mine was like that took it in and getting it fixed for free thanks to bumper2bumper

ps: off topic but also getting a new outer door handle, new inner handle, new window trim and heated steering fixed all for FREE! Got to love the warrenty

·
Registered
07 Escalade
43 Posts
When I bought my 07 last June, my driver side quit too, whole thing was replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade ESV
11 Posts
My 07 Escalade EXT has had the same issue since I bought it a year ago. I researched and found the burnt plug issue but finally last week I checked the plug and it's not burnt at all. The cooling feature works in both seats and the heat works fine in the passenger seat. Just the heat for the driver doesn't work. I haven't been able to find a fix for that searching the forum, just the burnt plug.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts