Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
]Hello, my name is Dan and I'm getting ready to swap out the engine in my wife's 2007 caddilac cts with the 3.6L keyed crankshaft. I have already pulled the old engine and sort of enjoyed it! I purchased a used motor from a company and told them everything I had and they shipped me an engine from a 2008 caddilac CTS. From what I see the wiring harnesses are different than mine. Both engines are the LY7. My plan was to pull the wiring harness off my old engine and put it on the new/used engine. Will this work and is there anything else I need to be aware of. My first thought was to return the engine, but sounds like this swap is possible. Thanks, Dan.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found out on my own that everything works fine switching over to a newer engine, no thanks to this site. This site must be dead!!! Posted 3 questions with no replies. Deleting the app off my phone.

·
Registered
98 DeVille, 97 DeVille d'Elegance
7,345 Posts
I found out on my own that everything works fine switching over to a newer engine, no thanks to this site. This site must be dead!!! Posted 3 questions with no replies. Deleting the app off my phone.
Here's a reply for you...
Do you want French Cries with your Waaaaaaa Burger? Glad you're leaving with that attitude.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts