Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
I like the last one!

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
eldo - set up at photobucket.com account and you won't have to advertise for pichotel everytime you post. Just copy paste the image code in to you messages.:thumbsup:

Also second to last wheel looks great- :tisk:Boo chrome!:rant2:

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Hey Rey. Where ya been lately? :alchi:

Zymurgy, I like the bottom wheel best.

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
^ I've been working a lot..... Ever since I got my new job, its been hard for me to get on... My past job, I was online for 8hrs a day hahha

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Thanks Amerlux!
BTW It is not chromed, but polished.

·
Registered
Cadillac
117 Posts
That would be my question as well. Also, to 70eldo, are your Irmscher Evo Star 20" wheels a 5x115 bolt pattern? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
I think so yeah, must be 5x115mm. At least it fits :D

A big plus, is that they put this package together and actually retro-fit the wheels on the car, so it is very well alligned with the sides. Hence the ET 42.

·
Registered
NONE
184 Posts
These wheels seem to be a carry over from the mid-90es Seville. The design is pretty grandpa-ish. Too bad the 115 series is so rare, leaves with quite few aftermarket options which is a must considering how dull are these designs.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
These wheels seem to be a carry over from the mid-90es Seville. The design is pretty grandpa-ish. Too bad the 115 series is so rare, leaves with quite few aftermarket options which is a must considering how dull are these designs.
The 2003 CTS rims WERE a carry-over from mid 90's STS's. These don't look like them at all...unless you mean they both have spokes...

·
Registered
NONE
184 Posts
The 2003 CTS rims WERE a carry-over from mid 90's STS's. These don't look like them at all...unless you mean they both have spokes...
Yeah, maybe not quite a carry over but, from the distance, the chrome 18" 2008 will likely look almost similar to the picture below, only with more spokes...

Which was nice for the STS, but - NOT nice on the 2008 CTS, imo.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts