Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
now available, GM accessory spoilers for the 2008 CTS. GM hasn't provided me with a picture yet so the attatched image is a 2007, but its the same design just made to fit the 08.
it is available in black and silver for our discounted price of $339.15 plus shipping.......(GM list price is $399.00)
and available in "crystal claret" and "white diamond" for $377.16 plus shipping (GM list price $449.00)

give me a call to get one on the way

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
now available, GM accessory spoilers for the 2008 CTS. GM hasn't provided me with a picture yet so the attatched image is a 2007, but its the same design just made to fit the 08.
it is available in black and silver for our discounted price of $339.15 plus shipping.......(GM list price is $399.00)
and available in "crystal claret" and "white diamond" for $377.16 plus shipping (GM list price $449.00)

give me a call to get one on the way
wow I bet that looks f'n sweet :yup:

·
Registered
2017 XT5 and 2014 Corvette
1,183 Posts
Based on a photo originally posted by The Black Dahlia, I don't think the new spoiler is the same as the 2007. The new spoiler seems to be the "open" or "wing" style versus the flush mount 2007 style:

Question: Does the spoiler come with new gas lifts to handle the added weight?

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS DI AWD Black Raven
341 Posts
I have the lifted one on my 05... its all fiberglass and is lightweight.... I do like the mounted one better its more sporty but would want to see it on an 08 first the lifted looks ok on the 08 I would get it.... my only complaint about the 08 is that like the STS rear bumper I dont like hthe dark grey plastic.... I would deff take that to the body shop n pait it the color of the body.

·
Registered
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T Matte Titanium Metallic
755 Posts
Heres a differnet view of the same factory spoiler....

·
Registered
Cadillac
7 Posts
I just had one installed on my black cherry and I must say it looks really good and compliments the lighting. Total came to 600 for spoiler and install.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
That's a fantastic stuff
:highfive:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts