Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6DI FE2 G80 MYB Crystal Red Premium Luxury
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 CTS 3.6DI Premium Luxury Collection (PDQ)

The map and Nav functions (moving map and route display) always work, however the ETA/Miles to destination along with the voice instructions seem to work properly only about 1/3 of the time.

Should I be powering off the center stack before I turn off the ignition every time?

Should I be parked before entering Nav data each time?

Is there a way to "re-start" (for lack of a better term) the center stack CPU without removing the CPU fuse?

Any advise is appreciated.

I know all there is to know about my '71 Corvette. This CTS is a whole new ballgame.

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,172 Posts
Ahh, the simple days of the '71. I want buttons, too, not the automatic everything where we have computers in our cars faster and stronger that the Apollo moon mission capsules.

My nav can only be programmed when in park.

Perhaps you might need an update for your nav system to the latest and greatest version. I would believe that would maybe help things unless your nave is totally malfunctioning. Only your dealer can help you if your system is thinking on its own without human input.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts