Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD FE2 DI 304hp
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cadillac sponsors Glenn Closes new show DAMAGES without commercials but at the end of the show Glenn Close stands next to a CTS and thanks cadillac for sponsoring the show!

All I can say is WOW its stunning...then Ed Welburn has the next commerical and at the end they show the car in RED! WOW again..

tape the show on FX not TnT (sorry about that) . if not for the cool show then for the cool shots of the real deal.

The car is stunning!

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD FE2 DI 304hp
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know how to copy and paste a photo from a commercial on tv.

Its on now for a second time. Just turn on FX. Set the recorder and either watch the show because it was a great show.

but .....the very end of the show...the show is sponsored by cadillac.

Two commercials...

One with GLenn close and the second right after that in black.

The CAR IS STUNNING!!!

·
Registered
NONE
184 Posts
The Winding road magazine online version offers first drive impressions of the 2008 CTS. Some cool pics too. The subscription is free. I wonder how did they manage to escape the embargo - the print edition will only come out Sept.

·
Registered
2009 CTS Black\Ebony PDQ\FE3
164 Posts
The Winding road magazine online version offers first drive impressions of the 2008 CTS. Some cool pics too. The subscription is free. I wonder how did they manage to escape the embargo - the print edition will only come out Sept.
Read that last night, it is pretty good. I cannot decide between black ext\black int or light platinum ext\black int.

·
Registered
2009 CTS Black\Ebony PDQ\FE3
164 Posts
I don't know how to copy and paste a photo from a commercial on tv.

Its on now for a second time. Just turn on FX. Set the recorder and either watch the show because it was a great show.

but .....the very end of the show...the show is sponsored by cadillac.

Two commercials...

One with GLenn close and the second right after that in black.

The CAR IS STUNNING!!!
You can see Ed and Glenn commercials at the following link

http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/footer/downloads.jsp

·
Registered
NONE
184 Posts
Read that last night, it is pretty good. I cannot decide between black ext\black int or light platinum ext\black int.
Well I'm almost sure I'll favour the red exterior (too bad there's no orange like those early pics, TOO BAD, GM!), but I like the interior so much that I can't decide which one to chose. The cashmere with wood is very cosy, gray with wood is calm understated luxury, and the black one looks like a friggin' spaceship - fantastic! Will have to see in person... Also, all of my previous/current cars were all black inside - getting kind of tiresome...

X

·
0 Posts
Look at "gothicaliegh"'s (member here) video afterward for close in detail...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts