Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,929 Posts
2008 Cadillac CTS - How do I turn on the fog lights? :bigroll:
This thread is even dumber than the one about your center stack. If you are this clueless, go to a dealer or a good mechanic. Or READ your owners manual! RTFM!!!

·
Registered
2008 CTS, 2004 Deville, 1998 Seville
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have the manual ... Please just answer the question or don't say nothing at all ... CadillacForums.com doesn't like rude people...

·
Registered
SOLD - 2010 CTS4 Premium Wagon-Diamond White-Cashmere Interior
2,929 Posts
I don't have the manual ... Please just answer the question or don't say nothing at all ... CadillacForums.com doesn't like rude people...
Nothing wrong with giving frank advice! You can go online to Cadillac.com and get a digital copy of the manual!

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does. 🙄
6,829 Posts
This thread is even dumber than the one about your center stack. If you are this clueless, go to a dealer or a good mechanic. Or READ your owners manual! RTFM!!!
Can somebody tell me where the owners manual is?

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
2,416 Posts
Excuse me redheadedrod, but nobody, even ME is this stupid!!!
Lol..

No further comment needed...
Other than I was somewhat serious...
Literally the fog light switch is an inch to the right of the headlight switch on the same stalk...

If he needs to ask how to turn on the headlights then he should sell the car...

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V Long Roof; '10 CTS Long Roof, now serving the Coast Guard; '16 ATS-V Sedan
13,642 Posts
Lol..

No further comment needed...
Other than I was somewhat serious...
Literally the fog light switch is an inch to the right of the headlight switch on the same stalk...

If he needs to ask how to turn on the headlights then he should sell the car...
...and definitely not be behind the wheel. This is an amazing thread. Just when you thought it was safe to go outside...

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,130 Posts
I did recently see an 08 CTS pulling into a Wal-Mart. Coincidence? (do-do-do-do Twilight Zone theme playing in the background) :stirpot:

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
Going there to buy fuses for center stack and a new hair dryer...

----------

Checking front bumper in parking lot to see if car even has foglights.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It was honest question . And my headlights are automatic, so never had to turn them on.......I guess you guys do have to turn them on.....

·
Registered
'12 CTS Performance Sports Wagon AWD
2,416 Posts
The headlights are automatic because of the position of the left stalk. If you turn the end you can turn your headlights off.
You really should go through the owners manual... You will find all sorts of things your car can do. Maybe even figure out if you have a spare tire or not.

If your car doesn't have one then look them up online. They are available online.

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
You'd have to read some more threads authored by 4FreeAdcom to get the gist of the challenges we faced back then. 🤤

1 - 20 of 124 Posts