Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
2008 CTS 3.6L
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I need help to locate the lighting module for my 2008 CTS. Can anyone tell me where it is located? Thanks

Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 馃檮
Welcome, HST111--

Can you explain what your specific issue is?

Registered
2008 CTS 3.6L
Discussion Starter #3
Only the front passenger side turn signal and hazard light stopped working. I checked the bulb and it is good. I confirmed good conductivity from the pins in back of the light housing, but when I checked the plug ther was no current going to the turn signal. I want to check and possibly replace the lighting module, any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Registered
2008 CTS 3.6L
Discussion Starter #6
Checked under both fuse boxes and can't find the lighting control module. Anyone know where its located on the 08 CTS 3.6L? Doing more checking I found BCM3 10 amp fuse is blown now. I'm now going look for short somewhere, does anyone know where I can get ground distribution diagram on this?

Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
Sadly, it happens. This is the cheap support site. Now if we charged a diagnosis fee of say $99, you would eliminate a lot of questions. :p :ROFLMAO:

Registered
Sadly, it happens. This is the cheap support site. Now if we charged a diagnosis fee of say $99, you would eliminate a lot of questions. :p :ROFLMAO:
Even at $99, we're still cheaper than the stealership.

Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
yea, but it would prove that somebody at least has a slightly vested interest in the solution. And the fees could go to supporting the new site, which if folks haven't noticed, the folks in the background have been investing a lot of time and effort making steady improvements to make the site better. (y) (y)

Registered
They make a boatload of cash on vendors and advertising and likely wouldn't want the liabilities associated with diagnostics for dollars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts